No announcement yet.

2004.06.19 - THE HEIST 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATG/morbid angel/dissection was a good show. crowded as |f*cking| hell. i don't know if the whale had ever been more crowded.
    Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

andrea yes i do remember that

that dude fell in love at first sight.

perhaps it was the thirsty whale connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy James@May 18 2004, 05:54 PM
        That's when Rehal said, "Hey, Joey DeMarco! Suck my dicko! And that's my only experience with the Whale.
        I cracked up when I saw this line. For Shane or anybody else willing to deal with an inevitable stupid ass question.... are there still advanced tickets to this show and if so, where can I pick them up?

~Steve
        My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

shane's right. the "arlington heights thugs" won't get the sportsplex shut down.

dupage has PLENTY of morons in it's boundaries who can do that perfectly well without any outside interference. i've been dealing with them for too long now.
          hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

Originally posted by shane@May 18 2004, 12:44 PM

If I offended you maybe you needed to be offended. Anyway here's my apology and one more thing f.uck you!

Love,
            Mike Muir
            DUUUUDE!!!!

(cover song!)
            < Total psycho

Comment

this&#39;ll be the last Sportsplex show ever - make it a good one&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by Other Marshall (ex&#045;SatanEdge)+Jun 7 2004, 12:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Other Marshall (ex-SatanEdge) @ Jun 7 2004, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jimmy James@May 18 2004, 05:54 PM
                That&#39;s when Rehal said, "Hey, Joey DeMarco&#33;&nbsp; Suck my dicko&#33;&nbsp; And that&#39;s my only experience with the Whale.
                I cracked up when I saw this line. For Shane or anybody else willing to deal with an inevitable stupid ass question.... are there still advanced tickets to this show and if so, where can I pick them up?

~Steve [/b][/quote]
                There will be tickets tonight at Terror.
                sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by SLiM@Jun 7 2004, 11:18 AM
                  this&#39;ll be the last Sportsplex show ever - make it a good one&#33;
                  DM/Mental should still be happening there in mid July.

Comment

what the hell is slim talking about?
                    < Total psycho

Comment

upping the ticket sales.
                      Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z@Jun 7 2004, 12:46 PM
                        what the hell is slim talking about?
                        i&#39;m talking about this is the last Sportsplex show.

yes, more |ish| went down there after the "last" 2*Sweet show.
                        people didnt clean up, and from what my bosses are telling me,
                        this&#39;ll be the last one.

Comment

well this will be about the 8th time ive heard that its the last sportsplex show.

why are you on a crusade to |ish| on everyones efforts here? its like your saying that no matter how hard we try to make this thing a success its going to turn out ruining a great venue. why dont you try to do something positive instead of stalk this thread and act like you know it all?

please, i mean no disrespect. it just seems like your talking about stuff that you have no control over. like dave said, MENTAL is playing there in mid-july.
                          < Total psycho

Comment

also,

im sure you talking to your bosses about it isnt helping anything. any time you bring something up to them you are only helping to make things worse. the less they have to hear about the HUGE crowd and the BAD people that are comming the better.
                            < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z@Jun 8 2004, 10:44 AM
                              well this will be about the 8th time ive heard that its the last sportsplex show.

why are you on a crusade to |ish| on everyones efforts here? its like your saying that no matter how hard we try to make this thing a success its going to turn out ruining a great venue. why dont you try to do something positive instead of stalk this thread and act like you know it all?

please, i mean no disrespect. it just seems like your talking about stuff that you have no control over. like dave said, MENTAL is playing there in mid-july.
                              i by no means on a crusade to bash everyone and thier
                              efforts that went into and are going into this show. i apologize
                              if it comes across being that way. it is a great venue - and it
                              always was, no questions asked.

you&#39;re right, i dont have any control of anything.

but when my bosses come to me and ask me if i want my money
                              back from when i booked DuPagefest for Toddd and Aaron,
                              telling/yelling at me on how horrible the last shows have gone
                              in which idiots come and book the show and have no idea what
                              the hell they&#39;re doing, then tell me there will be nothing of the sort
                              anymore, i tend to believe them.

i am only telling you what i have been told, which is wrong by a long
                              shot, but i feel the need to forwarn everyone. i was told that there will
                              be no more shows/concerts/bands anymore after June 19th, 2004.

Comment

just don&#39;t tell everyone who shows up cause they&#39;ll trash the place even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X