2004.06.19 - THE HEIST 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shane@May 17 2004, 04:55 PM
    there are always spoonfed parents boys like yourself to remind me of the difference. i appreciate it.
    ATTN: ******

Watch out, this dude is from the streets.
    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Eric

I am from the streets

Campbell Street in Arlington Heights to be exact.
      7 West. Apartment 2. You are always welcome.

I was really bummed about Dupage/Chicago/Arlington Heights last night, because until yesterday I really thought the scenes were more united than ever. Then some of you guys made some comments on here that rattled me.

Then I remembered....all the smartasses and s.hit talkers on here for the most part are not even part of anything nor do they support anything. It's not fair to me or the kids that actually care about Dupage hardcore to put you in the same category as them.

So I apologize to Dupage hardcore for that.

Eric, go back to proofreading ******'s rough draft of his first book, "1001 ways to prove you are a sore on society's penis: Who has the cold cream?"

Comment

|f*cking| christ, shane. i make one comment at the beginning of this thread and i'm a sore on society's penis. i wish you weren't funny so i could be more pissed, but i'm not. it's just ridiculous.

i've been to your shows, i've even played one or two of them. at some point in the recent or distant past i've been into over half the bands playing the heist. i've got the problem solver revolver demo. i listen to the punch in the face records pretty often. undo tomorrow are one of the best bands i've ever been friends with [and by friends i mean seen every members dick at some point]. i don't necessarily have to prove |ish| to you or anyone, but i am cause now i'm some sort of target / scapegoat for whatever misconceptions you have about people you don't know.

my comment isn't going to change anything. people who are going to the heist are going to the heist. people who aren't will find something else to do. like you said, it'll most likely be sold out anyways. i'm not changing any minds by remarking on how the sportsplex is kind of a wierd place for the heist, but i hope it goes down without a flaw, and not for any selfish reasons, i just don't want to hear about any dramatic bullshit that could have been avoided. i have a feeling it WILL be avoided, cause from what you've said and past experiences with your shows, you obviously have your |ish| together.

so drop it, or, well, we'll have to fight or something! yeah!
        Originally posted by Brody Strellin
        its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

I know you well enough to know that you are the kind of person that just likes to comment on everything and everyone, and rarely in a positive manner.

It's just annoying is all. You don't have to prove yourself to me or anyone.

And like I said, I would be really pissed at myself if we fought. Hopefully for you that will never have to happen.

If I offended you maybe you needed to be offended. Anyway here's my apology and one more thing f.uck you!

Love,
          Mike Muir

Comment

i hope this all has to do with random |ish|-talk regarding not enough gold's merchandise, cause i don't know how there could be any other situation where you would come to such a conclusion about me. honestly is not always couth, and a lot of people have tremendous egos -- i lack one to speak of, in that regard, cause i know i'm a |ish| guitarist and don't do anything worthwhile for any "scene."

for the kids,

Comment

i'm past this.

enuff z'nuff is on my radio.

Comment

my mom used to go see them at the thirsty whale
                my parents are dorks

Comment

shows i saw at the thirsty whale:

ugly kid joe and souls at zero
                  machine head and stuck mojo
                  overkill and pro-pain
                  deicide(twice)
                  at the gates, morbid angel, and dissection
                  mind bomb
                  broken hope and oppressor
                  overkill another 4 times

man that place ruled.

Comment

i have heard consistent rumors that someone died at one of the deicide shows @ thirsty whale...do you know anything about this? the thought seriously plagues me.

seeing overkill four times at the same place sounds incredible. what was the time frame for that?

Comment

The funny part is that ****** would just stomp the ground with his humongous feet thereby knocking shane off his balance. ****** SMASH! You should have seen what this guy did to the bowling alley last week. James cuts a massive swathe of chaos and ruin wherever he treads.
                      Originally posted by xavii

Comment

Originally posted by shane@May 18 2004, 02:59 PM
                        at the gates, morbid angel, and dissection
                        i'm so f.ucking jealous

that must've been the best show ever
                        :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

Originally posted by shane@May 18 2004, 02:59 PM
                          shows i saw at the thirsty whale:

ugly kid joe and souls at zero
                          hahaha. dude Ugly As They Wanna Be was the first cassette/album i ever bought. i think i was like 7 or 8 and im surpised my parents let me buy it.

Comment

I saw Ugly Kid Joe open up for Ozzy. I was so dissappointed because they took the slot that was supposed to be Slaughter. Up all night. Sleep all day.

And as for the Thirsty Whale: The Undesirables fourth or fifth show was supposed to be there with Corpse Vomit. We cancelled because we got on the Houseboy/Slapstick show in Naperville. When we called the promoter (|f*cking| Joey DeMarco) to give him the news, he vowed we would never play in Chicago again. That's when Rehal said, "Hey, Joey DeMarco! Suck my dicko! And that's my only experience with the Whale.

Comment

Originally posted by shane@May 18 2004, 01:20 PM
                              i'm past this.

enuff z'nuff is on my radio.
                              hey shane, remember when the guitarist from enuff z'nuff wrote a song for me? yeah, that was pretty hilarious. my band played the thirsty whale in 1996. it was terrible...then again, so was my band.

Comment

I am so excited for this show. I'm missing a whole week in florida just to be home for one day to see this show.
                                http://thesamurai.spymac.net/images/dancingbear.gifhttp://jeantranquille.sensiswebworks...s/pic02843.gif
                                We can dance if we want to.

Comment

Working...
                                X