2004.06.19 - THE HEIST 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abbas@May 7 2004, 06:54 PM
    you need extra help? from brainwizard accountant to muscle bound bouncer, i got ya covered.

but seriousy emily or whomever is in charge, if you'll be needing an extra hand to manage |ish|, i live 5 mins away.
    do you live in darien???

ps- i live in darien.

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf+May 9 2004, 04:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dudewtf @ May 9 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abbas@May 7 2004, 06:54 PM
      you need extra help?&nbsp; from brainwizard accountant to muscle bound bouncer, i got ya covered.

but seriousy emily or whomever is in charge, if you&#39;ll be needing an extra hand to manage |ish|, i live 5 mins away.
      do you live in darien???

ps- i live in darien. [/b][/quote]
      as do I
      http://thesamurai.spymac.net/images/dancingbear.gifhttp://jeantranquille.sensiswebworks...s/pic02843.gif
      We can dance if we want to.

Comment

this will be fine for the heist. that room upstairs is about as big as the KOC is, when the barrier is down. i just hope dudes know how to hide their drugs...

people who suggest things without actually doing something are funny... there was a show at sportsplex not 2 weeks ago... no more shows there?

this will be a great show. dont worry about it...
        < Total psycho

Comment

I&#39;m calling on Slim to explain why there are no more shows at the plex being an employee of the plex.
          http://thesamurai.spymac.net/images/dancingbear.gifhttp://jeantranquille.sensiswebworks...s/pic02843.gif
          We can dance if we want to.

Comment

Originally posted by xChewbaccax@May 10 2004, 10:43 PM
            I&#39;m calling on Slim to explain why there are no more shows at the plex being an employee of the plex.
            i thought i put it in another thread, but basically when a band called
            Better Luck Nextime set up a show, one of the bands kicked a hole
            in the drywall. of course nobody took the blame, and the sportsplex
            had to cover the expenses. basically, they are going to bone the dude(s)
            who set it up for what it&#39;s worth. basically, they ruined it for everyone.

PS. this wasnt another of "my shows"
            PSS. apparently, dave hoffa is the king of metal.

Comment

i live in burr ridge, between 83 and county line road. i usually show up at aaron&#39;s shows to do physics homework and jerk pete off. and sometimes handle the door or use my loud yelling voice to get people&#39;s attention. i have also carried equipment outside, cause i&#39;m all over the place like that.

and yes, you&#39;ll notice from the back of my car that Dave Hoffa is the King of Metal.
              Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this sucks a lot. I mean, goddamn. At first I thought, "|ish|, having a show like this at the plex is NOT a good idea". Then I read what this man Slim wrote and I&#39;m even more angry. I&#39;m only angry at that |f*cking| band though.

Who&#39;s up for kicking this |f*ck|up band&#39;s ass? I&#39;m not even kidding.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                I wanna be a boat

Comment

hey look ,Im a huge deaththreat fan,I live in elmwood park and prolly still wont know my way around by then.so Im lookin for a ride if any thing Ill driveif you point me in the right direction,I realy wanna go to this show.****** call me man ,if you didnt get my # off the "lame attemt to star a band" thread here it is again.931-237-2639,yes its outa state but you got free weekends and nights right&#33;?the # is there for anyone else who is interested in showin a new kid around town.

Comment

whether there are shows there or not, its happening. i guess shane worked it out with the sportsplex dudesss.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPeteTomorrow@May 15 2004, 03:30 AM
                      whether there are shows there or not, its happening. i guess shane worked it out with the sportsplex dudesss.
                      yea. i talked to my manager to PLEASE let them play. i will be there and supervisiing....just to make sure no |ish| goes down. so everyone who reads this,
                      please be on your best behavior. basically, dont just damage anything.

thanks
                      SLiM + sportsplex staff

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx+May 15 2004, 05:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xSLiMx @ May 15 2004, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SweetPeteTomorrow@May 15 2004, 03:30 AM
                        yea. i talked to my manager to PLEASE let them play. i will be there and supervisiing....just to make sure no |ish| goes down. so everyone who reads this,

thanks
                        SLiM + sportsplex staff [/b][/quote]
                        last i checked, the show was happening without need for you to beg the staff.

none of the people who post on this board are the kids to watch out for. in fact, probably 10% of the kids who post here are likley to go.

Comment

Yeah.
                          Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf@May 16 2004, 03:39 PM
                            last i checked, the show was happening without need for you to beg the staff.

none of the people who post on this board are the kids to watch out for. in fact, probably 10% of the kids who post here are likley to go.
                            i&#39;m just letting people know. and i should refrase what i said earlier,
                            its like, i had to check with my managers to make sure that it still was
                            going on. i want this show to happen, but i dont want the &#39;plex to
                            be shut down because of it. whatever, i wont interfere anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx@May 15 2004, 05:24 PM
                              i will be there and supervisiing....just to make sure no |ish| goes down. so everyone who reads this,

thanks
                              SLiM + sportsplex staff
                              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ok. i want to see you go up to Meruader and tell them nicely to stop doing coke in the bathroom. that will be funny.
                              :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

and Slim,

I kinda don&#39;t think you have any idea what/how big the Heist is. This isn&#39;t just a normal Chicago show with some touring bands, this is a huge one day fest with bands coming from all over just to play one show. Half the crowd thats going to be there are coming from out of town. the heist last year was huge, and this year its going to be even bigger.

and saying stuff on this board like "be careful, dont f.uck around, etc" is falling on deaf ears. i garuntee you maybe 15-20 people who post on this board regularly are going to be at the heist. if you&#39;re so concerned with the safety and preservation of the Darien Sportsplex (i&#39;m not even sure what your affiliation with them is), then try posting this on the Chicagohardcore.net board

this is nothing against you at all, i&#39;m just trying to clue you in on some stuff that i don&#39;t think you fully understand about the show.
                                :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

Working...
                                X