2006.05.26 - Logan Square Auditorium - Sunn0))), Boris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's my girl.

the louder you are, the more right you are.

Comment

Originally posted by hoffa
      this show sounds like it was terrible.
      it was. in a hilarious sort of way. at first, i kind of dug the way my hair was being blown back and my bowels were being loosened by the force of the sound. i mean, the sound seriously rattles the phlegm of your soul.

but then, that was the ONLY thing they did. just play the same sounds over and over and over with no breaks. it was like it was some kind of psychological test to see how long the audience would put up with it. (and yeah, the other dude on the stage just made snarly finger hand motions the whole time.) so, my buddy looked at me, pointed and mouthed the words, "i'm gonna finish this beer, and then we can go."

we lasted about 20 minutes.

and then we rocked out to white snake.

Comment

Exactly. The FORMAT of Sunn0))) has a ton of potential, and they really are starting to do more than just make noise on their albums. During their live show however it felt like they spend a lot of the time phoning it in, especially towards the end.
        Likes gigantic rambling paragraphs.

Comment

DUDE THEY WERE TOTALLY WASTED!

Comment

I just last night read the recent NY Times article on these guys. It was a good article in that the author obvious did a little research and managed to give a fair portrayal of what the band is about.
            Likes gigantic rambling paragraphs.

Comment

Working...
            X