2006.05.26 - Logan Square Auditorium - Sunn0))), Boris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathtopretzels
    john is a total p.ussy. i feel great today. then again, i am short and probably didnt receive as much in-your-face soundwaves that everyone else did
    i wonder how brendan felt.
    puppy dogs.

Comment

this show was the best birthday ever. i seriously cant believe how awesome it was.

xavii-you are a bitch.

Comment

i can't believe i didn't hear you yapping during the set.

Comment

Danielle, it was nice running into you and Dean, and thanks for the kind words on the CD.
          MANdolla & Deathtopretzels- I glimpsed you guys briefly, but did not get to say hi because you were so far up front. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

Justin had booked a show and had forgot that I had gotten him a ticket, so I ended up watching the show with some fellow old people.

Sunn was quite an experience, but I was definitely checking my watch during the last half-hour or so. They had something going initially, but I felt like they lost the momentum at some point and by the end it was just that same guy holding up his guitar and doing that dive bomb thing to play that same brutal chord again, and again...It was funny however how every guitarist in the room cringed when that Les Paul fell.

Boris were interesting. All I had prior to the show was a split 7" they are on, but I did by a CD to peruse at my leisure.
          Likes gigantic rambling paragraphs.

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe Brendan can still hear. He had NO earplugs at all...

Danielle was pretty wound up and stuff, then after about 30mins of Sunn, she kinda chilled out and sat down on the ground.

Scott, you should have said hi. Us bald people have to stick together...

Comment

HAHAHA!

Comment

scott, i saw you when you came in but didnt have the opportunity to get your attention and say hellos.

speaking of that les paul....

Comment

Originally posted by this_is_joanna
                  Sunn was way boring. I don't get the hype- I kept hopeing for some sort of action, but instead they just kept raising their goddamn snarley fingers in the air and playing fake music. Boris was cool though and so were all the drugs.
                  and speaking of snarley fingers....

Comment

scott, i saw you when you came in but didnt have the opportunity to get your attention and say hellos.

Seconds later it was on the ground.

Comment

Oh, and nice pics by the way. Thanks for posting them.

Comment

I dont get no wound up. I had no earplugs either and that didnt really bother me because my boy big compton and I got to hit some doobz from our neighbor!

Comment

My friend that was at the show said that the guitar hit some guy doing coke next to him on the way down.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that snorting coke while listening to Sunn is the same as a speedball. I'm for the suburbs, though, so take this information with a grain. A grain of salt.
                            "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
                            "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

Originally posted by xavii
                              i can't believe i didn't hear you yapping during the set.
                              hahahahahaha

its funny cuz shes so loud and obnoxious!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
                              < Total psycho

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE SO SMART!

Comment

Working...
                                X