Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

07/23/2010 Angel Eyes record release show w/ Beneath Oblivion, Destroy The Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're all a bunch of spoiled pansies in chicago
    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Originally posted by Skulldug View Post
      i once played a venue where rats ran across my feet while i was playing. and id play that place again, cause the show and crowd was great. that's all that maters to me.
      i think this means you're invincible now.

Comment

thanks for the kind words guys, seriously. my harsh opinion on the subject is that we basically live in a city that is show heaven. every band comes through here, we have a a lot of venues, and some good dudes willing to run shows. when someone bitches about anything show/venue wise they should move to cleveland or knoxville tn where there is basically one venue and bands aren't so quick to hit up those cities. i know people who come down on a semi regular basis from places like indianapolis, or milwaukee to see shows here. the last thing they do is bitch about anything cause compared to their city chicago is awesome. a lot of people realize this, and thats why their a lot of ego here, but thats a whole other story.

i once played a venue where rats ran across my feet while i was playing. and id play that place again, cause the show and crowd was great. that's all that maters to me.
        must spread rep

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cjl View Post

Awesome fucking poster by the way.

Now back to arguing about Ronny's...
            "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
            "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

DTF will have a very limited (and last) repress of our 2003 demo at this show.

new shirts as well.

Comment

move to cleveland or knoxville tn where there is basically one venue and bands aren't so quick to hit up those cities.
                or bozeman, mt. there are 3 venues here, 2 are worse than ronny's and the one good one is in the middle of nowhere on the outskirts of town in the industrial district. chicagoans are a bunch of spoiled pansies. quit bitchin'!
                www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

there she is.

Comment

did i go somewhere?
                    www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

To go get your bike.
                      bigwetbutts.com

Comment

oh, right. my imaginary bike.
                        www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

Why does you imagine all that unreality:???
                          and some other things

Comment

hey sleepy, did you read 3 Cups of Tea or Stones to Schools? I just read the latter book and Greg Mortenson is my fucking hero...he lives in Bozeman. You should stalk him and shake his hand for me.

Comment

I have not but with how small this town is I wouldn't be surprised if I've already met him. But if I do meet him for real I will be sure to shake his hand for you. I'll check out those books. jason Lytle from Grandaddy also lives here.
                              www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

X- Frontside tommorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X