Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

07/23/2010 Angel Eyes record release show w/ Beneath Oblivion, Destroy The Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07/23/2010 Angel Eyes record release show w/ Beneath Oblivion, Destroy The Foundation

at Ronny's, 2101 N. California
    10 PM
    some dollars

Angel Eyes (record release!)
    Beneath Oblivion (from Cincinnati)
    Destroy The Foundation

We hope to see everyone there!
    YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
    WORKER/PARASITE

why does everyone keep playing this shithole
    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

its the only place to play in that neighborhood
      < Total psycho

Comment

it's the only venue in the city that would give us a weekend show in july.
        ...on weed

Comment

what a goddamn shame
          "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

yeah, ronnys sucks. beat kitchen!

Comment

everything sucks

////Running Downhill

Comment

actually, i was being sarcastic. I book ronnys. I know it doesn't have a great beer selection, or whatever else people gauge as making a venue good. But its given me the platform to book a lot of bands, mainly touring, that normally wouldn't be able to play in the city of chicago without it. Double door, beat kitchen, and all the cool venues ain't gonna book them. that said, im grateful for the place. any patrons or bands that act like its punishment to play or go there shouldn't go or play there.

Comment

i know. i'm not exactly being serious!

////Running Downhill

Comment

yep, im happy to play pretty much anywhere that'll have me. thanks, gobbo.

way to back pedal, marsh. have a conflicting opinion every once in a while. its good for you.

this place sucks because its not the fireside. there, i said it.
                    < Total psycho

Comment

This place is a block away from my apartment so therefor I love it.
                      bigwetbutts.com

Comment

give me a place to play with cheap beer and I'm happy.

Comment

Ronny's beer isn't cheap

That place is ok but I will not tip there because they are dicks and pabst sucks and it shouldn't be $3 dollars when the 30 pack (which they pull the pabst from) costs $11

Goddamn pabst sucks and it's overpriced.
                          and some other things

Comment

so dean is why the bartenders are always so grumpy. way to stick it to the man, COSTello.
                            < Total psycho

Comment

no, honestly! i don't mind Ronnys. the bar kind of sucks, but that's not ever why I go there. there's shows, and the space is what it is, which is that it's totally fine. and in my neighborhood.

i just wish everyone played The Mopery all the time

////Running Downhill

Comment

Working...
                              X