Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

07/23/2010 Angel Eyes record release show w/ Beneath Oblivion, Destroy The Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard one of the members of Angel Eyes is going to commit suicide on stage to bolster albums sales a la Antichrist Superstar.
    "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
    "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

i hope its toddd
      < Total psycho

Comment

I thought a PBR was 2 bucks at Ronny's?

Comment

Hey guys, lets bring our own beer into Ronny's for this. After alley-times.
          I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

^^
            < Total psycho

Comment

Q: What smells worse than Ronny's bathrooms?
              A: The answer is Ronny's alley.
              "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
              "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

I have definitely brought my own beer into Ronny's and the Mutiny when poorer.

Comment

Brian, that's a trick question: Ronny's bathroom/dental clinic/cafeteria = the alley
                  Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

went there last night. doesn't smell nearly as awful as i remembered it smelling.

also, until that overweight mexicant actually opens the beers she's serving, NO TIP FOR YOU.

Comment

No offense to any of the people who work for or patronize this place, but I'm going to pick up that torch that Marsh dropped. Ronny's is a shit hole. That place sucks. In my experiences there, the beer has been over-priced and not cold enough. And the room sounds like dog balls. Hopefully, the touring bands that play there at least get paid a decent enough wage to get them from town to town because that would be the only redeeming quality about that place.
                      Originally posted by xavii

Comment

Originally posted by tonyc View Post
                        No offense to any of the people who work for or patronize this place, but I'm going to pick up that torch that Marsh dropped. Ronny's is a shit hole. That place sucks. In my experiences there, the beer has been over-priced and not cold enough. And the room sounds like dog balls. Hopefully, the touring bands that play there at least get paid a decent enough wage to get them from town to town because that would be the only redeeming quality about that place.
                        so what venues do you book at, or enjoy attending?

Comment

my basement

Comment

tony only enjoys large amphitheaters when wilco is playing and he's high, probably asleep, on the tour bus
                            "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

I only go to venues on Saturn. My second favorite venue is my bedroom.
                              Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

yall bitch to much.

drguse in alley, drinking oldstyles out of the cooler i bring in with me while angel eyes fills the air with riffs. its going to be hot, stinky, uncomfortable, and incredible.
                                I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

Working...
                                X