No announcement yet.

2004.05.01 - Sportsplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first off, i dont think Lemon Party will headline. everyone will just have to get thier asses to the show early and see and amazing band. with the new guitarist. i guess.

but also, rumor has is that Dave(B)'s band "The Casual Tee's" will somehow jump in this show and will play on band's equiptment. i dunno.

Comment

i thin we should have this show start on time. as in once it is 6 some band(lemon party) should start playing regardless of how many people are there that way when we play when im real drunk.
      pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 29 2004, 10:19 PM
        i thin we should have this show start on time. as in once it is 6 some band(lemon party) should start playing regardless of how many people are there that way when we play im as drunk as possible.
        smart thinking

Comment

are you coming to this?

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 29 2004, 10:19 PM
            i thin we should have this show start on time. as in once it is 6 some band(lemon party) should start playing regardless of how many people are there that way when we play when im real drunk.
            do it.

Comment

Then Eveyone come to my work and get me fired.

Slim I came up with a plan while talking to Peter. LP plays first and then we play again when I get there to destroy.

Nauss signature type thing below his name is the best one yet.

Comment

that would be hilarious. im down for it.

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 29 2004, 10:55 PM
                  im down for it.
                  all systems go

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx+Apr 29 2004, 11:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xCAPRISUNkidx @ Apr 29 2004, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                    Originally posted by Other Marshall (ex&#045;SatanEdge)@Apr 29 2004, 10:07 AM
                    <!--QuoteBegin-xCAPRISUNkidx
                    @Apr 28 2004, 11:03 PM
                    we should headline that way no one will have to listen to us play |ish|.

I would like to play a show with you guys some time in any way, shape or form. That show in the super-nice basement in DG with 2*sweet and By Any means was amazing. Long live Rudolph&#33;
                    ~Steve
                    i think your our only fan.

in other news for being our only fan i love you. [/b][/quote]
                    I appreciate any band that reminds me of my own hilarious and |ishy| musical projects. Well, my band is sort of good.... I guess. Hopefully we will play in Illinois some day- we got cancelled out of two shows today here in Missourah. Grrrr. I wanna play another show.

That aside, I do love your 30 second a-musical songs in much the same way I revere Anal |female genitalia| and Charles Bronson. Keep up the good work.
                    ~Steve
                    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Originally posted by john@Apr 29 2004, 12:23 AM
                      zang
                      hah hah, brilliant.
                      if you&#39;re havin girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a bitch ain&#39;t one.

Comment

Originally posted by Other Marshall (ex&#045;SatanEdge)+May 1 2004, 12:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Other Marshall (ex-SatanEdge) @ May 1 2004, 12:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                        Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 29 2004, 11:42 AM

I would like to play a show with you guys some time in any way, shape or form. That show in the super-nice basement in DG with 2*sweet and By Any means was amazing. Long live Rudolph&#33;
                        ~Steve

in other news for being our only fan i love you.
                        I appreciate any band that reminds me of my own hilarious and |ishy| musical projects. Well, my band is sort of good.... I guess. Hopefully we will play in Illinois some day- we got cancelled out of two shows today here in Missourah. Grrrr. I wanna play another show.

That aside, I do love your 30 second a-musical songs in much the same way I revere Anal |female genitalia| and Charles Bronson. Keep up the good work.
                        ~Steve [/b][/quote]
                        we should tour.

we cancil shows for other bands mainly because we like our |ish| as loud as possible and the shows outside. then people call the cops and we leave right as the cops get there.

Comment

If we really are opening and headlining everyone should be prepared for a riot. Downers Grove kids don&#39;t like it when they get hit by stuff. I know from experience dude, and I am a Downers Grove kid.

Comment

Originally posted by sassafrass@May 1 2004, 02:23 PM
                            If we really are opening and headlining everyone should be prepared for a riot. Downers Grove kids don&#39;t like it when they get hit by stuff. I know from experience dude, and I am a Downers Grove kid.
                            DUE TO EVENTS THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WHEN BETTER LUCK NEXTIME PLAYED, THERE CAN BE NO DAMAGE OF ANY SORT DONE TO THE SPORTSPLEX.

long story short, sopmeone decided to put thier size 13&#39;s through a drywall. (sounds like brunswick). and well, if we dont impress sportsplex staff tonight, this may be the last sportsplex show in a long time.

dont ruin it. even though BLN kids already did.

Comment

is that the same band who |f*ck|ed up Brunswick? i will seriously kill somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx+May 1 2004, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xCAPRISUNkidx @ May 1 2004, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                                Originally posted by Other Marshall (ex&#045;SatanEdge)@May 1 2004, 12:50 AM
                                Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 29 2004, 11:42 AM

~Steve

in other news for being our only fan i love you.

~Steve
                                we should tour.

we cancil shows for other bands mainly because we like our |ish| as loud as possible and the shows outside. then people call the cops and we leave right as the cops get there. [/b][/quote]
                                The other two members of my band live in the middle of Missouri, but they seemed to be receptive to coming up to the Chicago area some weekend to possibly play a show... and we&#39;d love to play with Lemon Party. We play punk and metal influenced funny songs about Satan.
                                ~Steve
                                My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Working...
                                X