Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS JUST IN:

NOT ENOUGH GOLD IS NOW PLAYING!

thats right, they're doing 2 shows Saturday night!

COME TO BOTH?

Comment

Not Enough Gold is playing this at around 6:30-6:45, then we are playing another show about 5 minutes away http://www.lightblueextra.com/forums/index...?showtopic=2659
      :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

this show is going to be awesome. awkward, but awesome
        love, katie

Comment

Originally posted by katie@Apr 28 2004, 03:56 PM
          yes, it will be awesward.

new flyer will be posted soon.

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx+Apr 28 2004, 03:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xSLiMx @ Apr 28 2004, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-katie@Apr 28 2004, 03:56 PM
            yes, it will be awesward.

new flyer will be posted soon. [/b][/quote]
            but slim, think of the massive weirdness between the watws boys and me&#33;

why didnt you come on friday?
            love, katie

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx@Apr 28 2004, 03:12 PM
              THIS JUST IN:

NOT ENOUGH GOLD IS NOW PLAYING&#33;

thats right, they&#39;re doing 2 shows Saturday night&#33;

COME TO BOTH?
              awsome&#33; i get to drunk mosh to NEG twice in one night&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;
              pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

print it out and hand them out.

PS. thanks May for the transformer link that gave me the transformer on the flyer.

Comment

i would hand those out but wont be going to school for the rest of the week.

Comment

Slim, man we should headline you can hear the cry for it. I didn&#39;t take off work, because I never got a straight answer from you so I just took off friday to go to ISU and if I took off Saturday they would get all mad and dump my head in a mop bucket.

Slim you can play with us. I plan to be drunk running around not even playing guitar so you can take it.

Everyone say if you want Lemon Party to headline.

Comment

we should headline that way no one will have to listen to us play |ish|.

Comment

in case any one is wondering, montecore gets the john friel Stamp of Approval. they just need to weirderer their time. when all the world sleeps is pretty zang, too. i plan on going.
                        "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

not enough gold = better, shut up friel
                          "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 28 2004, 11:03 PM
                            I would like to play a show with you guys some time in any way, shape or form. That show in the super-nice basement in DG with 2*sweet and By Any means was amazing. Long live Rudolph&#33;
                            ~Steve
                            My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Originally posted by Other Marshall (ex&#045;SatanEdge)+Apr 29 2004, 10:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Other Marshall (ex-SatanEdge) @ Apr 29 2004, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 28 2004, 11:03 PM
                              I would like to play a show with you guys some time in any way, shape or form. That show in the super-nice basement in DG with 2*sweet and By Any means was amazing. Long live Rudolph&#33;
                              ~Steve [/b][/quote]
                              i think your our only fan.

in other news for being our only fan i love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl@Apr 28 2004, 12:22 PM
                                36 Boner Chambers
                                I presume that means you are coming to this little doozy. EY?&#33;

8==============> ( )0( )

Comment

Working...
                                X