No announcement yet.

12.20.03 Sportsplex- Merry Xxx-mas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toddd, you're forgetting a little thing called CUCKOO FOR CACA!!!! that bands our meal ticket baby!
    what i lack in height i make up for in length

Comment

and while mike lorr was touching me he kept making me ask him sociology questions for some reason. it was really weird. he was all like, "and now ask to help you understand weber's theories a little bit better." and i did. and he was like, "well we just need to delve a little deeper into the matter...."
      Primitive Future
      Like Rats
      Pagan Youth

Comment

that mike lorr is a hard core mindfukker. you think hes doing one thing but duuude, look again.
        < Total psycho

Comment

jay, it&#39;s a picture of dave and i flexing in the mirror at his birthday party last year. we had vegan chocolate cake all over us from a sweet fight we got into....although you really can&#39;t see it in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by toddd@Nov 24 2003, 06:15 PM
            five fingers half a band first played with frontside in 98 (i think).

it&#39;s now 2003.

since then i have been in-

1) five fingers
            2) kurosawa
            3) deathmarch
            4) tale of genji
            5) permanent marker
            6) step forward
            7) angel eyes (who&#39;s first show will be this show, w/ frontside)

and for my closing argument: this is automation, w/ MEMBERS OF FRONTSIDE&#33;

frontside comes in second in the trio of bands who just kept on going:

1) kung fu rick
            2) frontside
            3) landmine

incredible.
            Haha, amazing. I especially like you referring to Five Fingers as "Five Fingers Half a BAND". As for bands that just keep going what about the 4-Squares? Apparently they still play shows- like once a year.

But, yeah, I&#39;m thinking December 20th will be one of the best days ever.... not only will my horrid semester of school be over (and it will most likely go in the books as my worst academic semester since about sophomore year of high school), but I&#39;ll get to see Don&#39;t Worry About it and Frontside (and their 2 minute set, or however long they play these days...) again. I remember the first time I saw Frontside about 3 years I really didn&#39;t like them- but by the second time I saw them a few months later I was easily converted. Then DWAI? What can I say, I guess just that I&#39;m still madly in love with this band- and Cacioppo (if his ass gets off work) and I will be in the front row demanding that they play "Moving" and "Yellow" until Aaron finally snaps (after several years of this type of thing) and tells us to shut up.

I can&#39;t wait.
            ~Steve
            My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

i&#39;d also like to request the undertones cover. i know its lame to request covers but like, dwai covering that song seriously changed my life hahaha. so awesome. my favorite dupage band ever.
              Originally posted by Brody Strellin
              its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

I REQUEST THE HOUSEBOY COVER&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;LL |f*cking| PLAY DRUMS IF PETE CAN&#39;T DO IT&#33;&#33;&#33; THAT SONG MUST HAPPEN&#33;&#33;&#33;
                hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

i suggest you all bring your siging voices this night.
                  aaron
                  my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

Toddd, you HAVE to stop ripping off my tagline and stealing it for yourself (while messing up the flow at the same time). I don&#39;t know how that line got accredited to you, but I&#39;m taking it back, damn it.

P.S. Cuckoo for Caca bar tour &#39;04...I&#39;ll seriously do it. &#036;&#036;&#036;
                    ALARM Magazine
                    www.alarmpress.com

Centerstage Chicago

www.centerstagechicago.com

Lava Bat
                    www.lavabat.com

Comment

Someone from the city drive me to this, I will give you ONE canned food item. I would also be interested in going to ToysRUs and getting lots of toys for the show, the Jewel/dominics/cub and get some groceries(non perishable food stuffs) to bring as well.

Toddd, what kind of BMW are you looking to get?
                      :jagoff:werty.net or werty.biz

Comment

wait.... any kind of toy and/or food item?
                        so can i bring a hot wheel and a can of soup and it&#39;ll be &#036;3?

Comment

I&#39;d like to add something here that nobody has really pointed out yet. This show is a great idea. Years ago south side Rich used to put together Hardcore against Hunger. The idea was kinda the same, however people never really supported it that well. I give Todd a big cyber pat on the back for what he&#39;s doing. I have family stuff the day of the show, but I&#39;m gonna try to hall ass over there with a few cans of food to see Frontside for the last time in the Burbs. So it&#39;s an 8 dollar show....bring some stuff, help support Todd who&#39;s the only person I know of right now doing somethig like this around the Holidays. (2 cents)

Comment

right on. thanks toddd and everyone else for giving a |ish|.

and again... die frontside, die. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
                            < Total psycho

Comment

i don&#39;t know how i&#39;m going to work it. i don&#39;t want to be a jerk and be like "the toy has to be at least 3 dollars for you to get 3 dollars off" but if people show up with |ishy| toys i&#39;ll be really bummed. maybe i will say that the toy has to be halfway decent.

but theoretically, yes. if you bring a hot wheels and a can of soup it&#39;s 3 dollars.

you&#39;ll have to live with being a snide, lazy dick however. if you can live with that, we&#39;re golden, and you&#39;re seeing the show for 3 dollars.

oh yeah... i should have said: NO GUNS OR WEAPONS. HSP doesn&#39;t take violent toys. sorry.
                              hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

Originally posted by toddd@Nov 29 2003, 08:32 PM
                                but theoretically, yes. if you bring a hot wheels and a can of soup it&#39;s 3 dollars.
                                though i totally see where you&#39;re coming from, it&#39;s worth mentioning that hot wheels totally kick ass and i know when i was a kid i could amuse myself with one hot wheel for about 10 hours straight...

Comment

Working...
                                X