No announcement yet.

12.20.03 Sportsplex- Merry Xxx-mas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timmy should sing at this show. That would be awesome. At least for a couple songs.
    :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

Jon FUKKEN Hofacker and I were talking about this the other day. I can't think of any "dupage" band that lasted longer than Frontside. I mean, jesus christ.

You'd expect that from a bunch of CROOKS from CROOK COUNTY though.
      I wanna be a boat

Comment

708! 708! 708!
        Primitive Future
        Like Rats
        Pagan Youth

Comment

by last dupage show...tedd means it'll be the last dupage show that he books for them. there is no way that band is breaking up. i can already see them planning their reunion.

i'll seriously bet a hundred dollars to anybody (and everybody) that they will play again within one year of 'breaking up.'

that being said, i'm really looking forward to playing with them one last time (speaking for myself.) i really like these kids on a personal level.

and i don't think dave gets enough love in that band. sure, timmy is awesome...but timmy makes a better mosh mummy, anyway.

"lies make baby jesus cryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!"
          ...on weed

Comment

dear *****: i only counted bands that have played a show. if i counted bands that HAVEN'T played a show there'd be like, 40 of them.

as for the "eight dollar show" i'm ASSUMING no one is stupid enough to show up to this without some food or a toy or both so NO ONE should be paying more than 3-6 dollars for this.

my ORIGINAL plan was to have it be six dollars, 5 with a non perishable, 3 with a toy, and FREE with a non-perishable AND a toy, but then i remembered that the sportsplex costs 45 dollars an hour to rent out and i'd like to pay the organ and not lose ass loads of money, so i think this way works pretty good.

edit: and oh yeah... i should have pointed out...

ALL PROFIT FROM THE SHOW IS GOING TO BE PUT TOWARDS BUYING MORE TOYS AND FOOD. as in after i pay the sportsplex and any bands that had to drive more than a few miles i'm going to take the leftover money and go shopping for others with it. anyone who wants to join me on this charitable shopping spree is welcome to come.

any money left over after that is going to buy me a BMW.
            hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

Originally posted by toddd@Nov 24 2003, 11:14 PM

any money left over after that is going to buy me a BMW.
              BOYCOTT THIS SHOW!!!!
              Originally posted by Brody Strellin
              its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Originally posted by toddd@Nov 24 2003, 06:15 PM
                since then i have been in-

1) five fingers
                2) kurosawa
                3) deathmarch
                4) tale of genji
                5) permanent marker
                6) step forward
                7) angel eyes (who's first show will be this show, w/ frontside)
                8) Cuckoo For Cacka

Comment

i forgot permanent marker. if i count permanent marker, it brings my total up to 6 bands. kurosawa doesn't count.
                  YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
                  WORKER/PARASITE

Comment

does it make me any cooler because i have a member of frontside with me in my avatar?

Comment

it actually makes you less cooler.
                      YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
                      WORKER/PARASITE

Comment

way less cooler

Comment

THIS IS THE LAST DUPAGE SHOW BEFORE I MOVE
                          AND I CAN'T GO BECAUSE OF STUPID GAMESTOP
                          AND WORKING WITH NICK BORGIONE

*grumble grumble*
                          sweet.

Comment

andrea- are you posing with your hands behind your head?! i wish these damn avitars were bigger. thats a pretty weird photo...

i wont really miss this band. sure theyre all really cool dudes that i like hangin out with them and all but they're the worst hardcore band ever, probably. i blame derrick mostly. yeah i said it. burn in hell frontside!

at least step forward played the thrash beat correctly.
                            < Total psycho

Comment

before anyone cries. im kidding.

that one song that goes "beow now now now now now nowwww DAH DUNN DUNN DUNNNNN" is pretty aweosme.
                              < Total psycho

Comment

one time dave gave me a brownie, and, although i don&#39;t really have a clear memory of what happened next, i think that he brought mike lorr over and mike lorr touched me. :unsure:
                                Primitive Future
                                Like Rats
                                Pagan Youth

Comment

Working...
                                X