No announcement yet.

04.09.04 @17 Pembroke Lane, Napertucky: Hwc &

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if James says 6:30, then its 6:30. Which means no one will start playing until around 7:15.

Comment

ok, so.....what?

Comment

the time listed is '6 PM'

that '6 PM' is secret code for 6:30 PM
        Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathtopretzels+Apr 1 2004, 01:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deathtopretzels @ Apr 1 2004, 01:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-420Bitch69@Apr 1 2004, 12:05 AM
          do i dare go?
          remember the time when everyone thought 420bitch came to the dekalb party/show, and everyone crowded into the kitched to see 420bitch? but it wasnt him. and everyone was disappointed? yeah, this should happen on the 9th. except it should really be 420bitch. instead of some blonde kid mendola said looked like him. [/b][/quote]
          well, since he wasn&#39;t actually there, he probably doesn&#39;t remember that time, stacy.

:ph34r:
          Bread Party

Comment

I&#39;M SO GLAD U GUYS R PUTTING ON AN EASTER SHOW SO I XAN CELBRATE THE LORD OR WHATEVERS.
            and some other things

Comment

ok, i JUST talked with james about this. JAMES didnt even know when the show started, so dont trust him. trust me. :) Show up @:
              5:00 if you want to help james out with clearing his basement or whatever else he needs help with. please come to help&#33;
              5:30 if you are in a band thats playing. unless you want to come help at five. ;)
              6:00 if you are coming to watch the show. as usual, things probably wont start until 6:30. i know everyone says it, but we REALLY wanna get this show started as close to on time as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by dunford+Apr 3 2004, 12:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dunford @ Apr 3 2004, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                Originally posted by deathtopretzels@Apr 1 2004, 01:35 AM
                <!--QuoteBegin-420Bitch69
                @Apr 1 2004, 12:05 AM
                do i dare go?

remember the time when everyone thought 420bitch came to the dekalb party/show, and everyone crowded into the kitched to see 420bitch? but it wasnt him. and everyone was disappointed? yeah, this should happen on the 9th. except it should really be 420bitch. instead of some blonde kid mendola said looked like him.
                well, since he wasn&#39;t actually there, he probably doesn&#39;t remember that time, stacy.

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
                well, my post wasnt directed at 420bitch, micheal robert dunford. it was at everyone else who would of actually remembered the event.

:ph34r:

Comment

If you want the show to start ontime, then say it starts at 5:30.

Comment

i heard this show starts 4:15

Comment

It&#39;s been moved to 8 AM, followed by brunch.

Comment

bands please arrive at 6:30am to set up

Comment

dude i showed up at 9am and the only mosh parts i found were coming from the Albrecht&#39;s waffle maker
                          Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                          its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

yeah, everyone will eat doud&#39;s fingertapping for breakfast. he hides in waffle makers, side of goat in a hat for extra flavor.
                            Bread Party

Comment

Originally posted by ******@Apr 4 2004, 09:35 AM
                              dude i showed up at 9am and the only mosh parts i found were coming from the Albrecht&#39;s waffle maker
                              squarepusher rules

Comment

This is possibly the gayest fight ever seen.

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP&#33;
                                Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

Working...
                                X