No announcement yet.

04.09.04 @17 Pembroke Lane, Napertucky: Hwc &

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathtopretzels+Mar 20 2004, 11:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deathtopretzels @ Mar 20 2004, 11:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy Dave@Mar 19 2004, 05:04 AM
    Anyway, |f*ck| you whoever set up this show for setting up on the same day as All Out War.
    that would be me. [/b][/quote]
    Hey... |f*ck| you&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Dave+Mar 21 2004, 02:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crazy Dave @ Mar 21 2004, 02:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
      Originally posted by deathtopretzels@Mar 20 2004, 11:20 PM
      <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy Dave
      @Mar 19 2004, 05:04 AM
      Anyway, |f*ck| you whoever set up this show for setting up on the same day as All Out War.

that would be me.
      Hey... |f*ck| you&#33; [/b][/quote]
      im a jerk

Comment

ok, we&#39;ve run into some complications with the location of this show, but hopefully it will all work out ok. if things DONT work themselves out, we&#39;re going to need some alternate place to have the show. so far if we cant have it at james&#39;s, we can have it in my garage. if you live in naperville and have a sweet basement for a show... please let me know just in case.

THIS SUCKS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

Comment

it&#39;s all falling apart...
          General Pervez Musharraf, is also getting used to American criticism that he is not stooge-like enough

Comment

AND ITS BACK ON&#33;&#33;&#33;

i rule. and so does mrs. albrecht for being so nice and letting us have it there.

:angry: PEOPLE. IF YOU COME TO THIS SHOW. DO NOT THROW YOUR GARBAGE ANYWHERE BUT IN THE DESIGNATED TRASH CANS. PLLEEEAAASSSEE. DO NOT WALK THROUGH THE GARDEN IN THE FRONT. STAY ON THE PAVEMENT. PLEEEAAASSSEE. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SHOWS HERE AGAIN, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BE RUDE. thank you

p.s. if anyone who knows james or just wants to, please volunteer to help me/james/whoever clean up before/afterwards, that would be swell. :D

Comment

WORD.

Comment

Originally posted by deathtopretzels+Mar 21 2004, 05:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deathtopretzels @ Mar 21 2004, 05:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                Originally posted by Crazy Dave@Mar 21 2004, 02:43 AM
                Originally posted by deathtopretzels@Mar 20 2004, 11:20 PM
                <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy Dave
                @Mar 19 2004, 05:04 AM

that would be me.

Hey... |f*ck| you&#33;
                im a jerk [/b][/quote]
                Yeah, jerk&#33;

But yeah, that kid and his parents are probably the nicest people ever. So it would |f*cking| suck if it got shutdown by a bunch of pricks that just littered their neighborhood.

Comment

doud had the idea of giving james&#39;s parents a gift certificate to a nice restaurant to sort of thank them for all the shows they allow at their place, and for putting up with the crap kids give them. if you want to contribute, that would be great, especially if you know you go to a lot of shows at his place. i mean, come on. theyre always free, they always have water out. its time we do something nice for them.

Comment

I would be down for donating a couple of bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by deathtopretzels@Mar 22 2004, 12:53 AM
                      doud had the idea of giving james&#39;s parents a gift certificate to a nice restaurant to sort of thank them for all the shows they allow at their place, and for putting up with the crap kids give them. if you want to contribute, that would be great, especially if you know you go to a lot of shows at his place. i mean, come on. theyre always free, they always have water out. its time we do something nice for them.
                      This should DEFINENTLY be done. I mean, without a doubt. I&#39;d say 2 bucks at the door would be completely reasonable. You could probably get a little less than 100 that way which would be adequete for a proper dinner for two. Seriously, it&#39;s insane how many shows are going down at this joint. I think we all have a huge karma debt to the Albrecht&#39;s - I know I do anyways.

Yeah, I would say this is a necessity. You can count on a proper donation from me.

Furthmore... Stacy - I have some long carpets that I could bring to the show to lay down between the front door and the basement. They&#39;re heavy-duty, muddy-boots carpets. On top of that I have an axe-handle that I&#39;d be willing to use to lay low any |f*ck|ups who jepordize this or future shows by being jagoffs (I&#39;m only mostly kidding). Either way- Let me know...
                      I wanna be a boat

Comment

I agree fully on the donation, carpets, and axe idea. When i&#39;m handing these flyers out, i&#39;ll be sure to threaten the lives of anyone who looks like they might walk in the garden, litter up their lawn, or looks stupid. That didn&#39;t make sense. Donations are a good idea. Making a cover charge would definetly do the trick, I just hope it won&#39;t turn kids away from going to it. Should we put it on the flyer or just spring it on them as theyre going in? Either way, getting the parents a gift is an awesome idea. They rule.
                        Entropy - Official Homepage

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Dave@Mar 22 2004, 01:33 AM
                          I would be down for donating a couple of bucks.

Karl Posted on Mar 22 2004, 01:53 AM
                          &nbsp; You can count on a proper donation from me.

Furthmore... Stacy - I have some long carpets that I could bring to the show to lay down between the front door and the basement. They&#39;re heavy-duty, muddy-boots carpets. On top of that I have an axe-handle that I&#39;d be willing to use to lay low any |f*ck|ups who jepordize this or future shows by being jagoffs (I&#39;m only mostly kidding). Either way- Let me know...&nbsp;
                          Dave- thanks&#33;

Karl- thanks&#33; carpets, im sure the albrechts would be really grateful if we could use those. ill talk to you about getting those for setting up before the show. axe-handle: mike weaver said he was gonna bring a baseball bat to threaten jerks with, so im thinking this would be appropriate. haha ;)

Scott- im not sure what everyone really wants to do about the whole donation idea thingy. im willing to make a nice contribution myself, so im not sure we need a cover charge or anything. i think that might turn people away from going to the show. plus i generally think being forced to pay for a basement show is dumb, but i think donations are a good idea. no matter what, well find a way to contribute enough money to the albrecht parents.

thanks everybody&#33; B)

Comment

even though i havent been to a showgasm at the albrecht arena since the last enc show, i&#39;ll still give a few bucks. if a cover charge will "keep people from going" then they&#39;re just stupid.

seriously.

Comment

haha cover charge.

funny.
                              General Pervez Musharraf, is also getting used to American criticism that he is not stooge-like enough

Comment

yeah&#33; yeah&#33; yeah&#33;

at the last show i was at there were all these towels down and everyone kept balling them up and kicking them around. if you see anyone doing that sort of thing (hopefull Karl&#39;s gracious carpeting will prevent this) please put a stop to it.

stacy--genius idea. i think they liked my cookies before, but this requires something really really special. bands--i know i&#39;ll yak about it during ILM--make some mention to give a couple bucks to stacy so we can REALLY thank the Albrechts. this is probably going to be the most stressful show they have ever had, and they seriously deserve something for letting us do it.
                                Bread Party

Comment

Working...
                                X