04.09.04 @17 Pembroke Lane, Napertucky: Hwc &

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard the plaintiffs were playing this show
    General Pervez Musharraf, is also getting used to American criticism that he is not stooge-like enough

Comment

DOUBLE POST OF LOVE
      General Pervez Musharraf, is also getting used to American criticism that he is not stooge-like enough

Comment

bats and axes for the |f*ck|-ups = thumbs up

suggested but mostly optional door price = thumbs up

dunford i'll make cookies with you
        Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

I am tempted to miss All Out War just to make sure everything runs smoothly and no kids are being stupid.
          My Job
          My Photography Blog
          Flickr

XXX

Comment

Do it!

And just some brief TAT housekeeping:

The nudity is off, especially since HWC is already playing this show. Random makeouts? Still very possible.
            Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

Originally posted by doud@Mar 22 2004, 09:23 PM
              bats and axes for the |f*ck|-ups = thumbs up
              I'll relive my days of running with the Hells Angels and providing security at Altamont. GREEN SUIT!
              I wanna be a boat

Comment

This house is awesome. I had tons of fun the time we played there.

Also, if you want to take a break from the hectic routine of hanging out at a show, the Pepe's at the strip mall has a pretty keen bar. Pepe's bar comes fully endorsed by the string section of On T.V. (this is the saddest endorsement ever).
                Beware the mighty Septopus
                What a dandy guy
                He lives on top of the submarine
                And he's always eating pies
                He's always eating pies up there
                And throwing festivals
                He's the grandest guy in town
                With seven testicles

Comment

For the last few shows that I've helped organize/played, I've wanted to either bake a cake or get one made at Baskin Robbins or something that had "Thank you, Albrecht Family!" on it and give it to them, but never got around to it. However, the gift certificate idea is a much better idea, and cover price or not, I will throw in at least $5 (though I feel that I owe a lot more).

And with the garbage thing, I'm pissed, because at the Entropy show a couple weeks ago I saw Mrs. Albrecht set aside those garabe cans and tell people to tell others not to walk in the garden, and midway through the show, there were cigarette butts in the garden and pieces of garbage here and there. I don't think garbage will be too much of a problem this time, if enough people spread the word.

Comment

hey man, those guys were too |f*cking| punk/metal/whatever to listen to their own mothers, let alone someone elses.

|f*ck| the system, so on and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by *****@Mar 23 2004, 01:33 AM
                      The nudity is off, especially since HWC is already playing this show. Random makeouts? Still very possible.
                      we need to make sure the nudity is kept under control cause im not sure if james will apreciate seeing some balls in his basement. you never know

random makeouts? with who?

Comment

Originally posted by brandon@Mar 22 2004, 07:58 PM
                        oh man no way!? are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by brandon+Mar 23 2004, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brandon @ Mar 23 2004, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brandon@Mar 22 2004, 07:58 PM
                          oh man no way&#33;? are you serious? [/b][/quote]
                          yeah i&#39;m serious. why would i make that up?

Comment

Originally posted by brandon+Mar 23 2004, 09:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brandon @ Mar 23 2004, 09:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                            Originally posted by brandon@Mar 23 2004, 09:21 PM
                            <!--QuoteBegin-brandon
                            @Mar 22 2004, 07:58 PM

oh man no way&#33;? are you serious?
                            yeah i&#39;m serious. why would i make that up? [/b][/quote]
                            OH MAN I&#39;M SO THERE.

Comment

so pathetically bored :(

Comment

Originally posted by deathtopretzels@Mar 23 2004, 09:19 PM
                                random makeouts? with who?
                                Mmm, anyone the boyfriend wouldn&#39;t castrate me for kissing. In other words: band members.

GET YOUR CAMERAS READY NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1
                                Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

Working...
                                X