Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007.03.09 - CHICAGO - Easterlings, Chicago Thrash Ensemble, Model Airplane Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think dunford and doud spoke only in japanese pretty much the whole way home

Comment

• i thought they drove for some reason, and when dunford told me he was going back to the suburbs i was confused and worried.

john - thanks man!

Comment

• seeing a handful of old friends for the first time in quite a while was great. the bands all played fun sets and steve worked his magic just like i expected him to. the ride home was hilariously awesome from the minute we walked out of the place. the delicious chocolate chip muffins mrs. dunford made us in the morning just topped everything off. all totally worth the 9 hours of driving.
        Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yttrium View Post
          Tim had a huge redundancy problem. is he from Glen Ellyn?
          Yes that he is.
          Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose View Post
            Tim talked like an old person: narrating every detail in vain hopes of beating the alzheimers.
            I believe he did that on purpose.
            Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanVoss View Post
              Great party, I specifically enjoyed being able to remember parts of it.
              I really enjoyed your stories of Mr. Conrad. I will cherish them always.

Comment

• Originally posted by xTHETORNADOx View Post
                i thought they drove for some reason, and when dunford told me he was going back to the suburbs i was confused and worried.

Oh man, I'm sorry to have freaked you out at all. Yeah, turned out there was room in the car for me to tag along, so I went there rather than down to UIC.

This party was seriously the illest.
                Bread Party

Comment

• "Did it on purpose," eh? I stand corrected: the man has mature, slow wit.
                  Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose View Post
                    "Did it on purpose," eh? I stand corrected: the man has mature, slow wit.
                    to sum up Tim.

"I wouldn't let a sober person carry my amp. It's made of nice glass. And that guy is carrying your amp and he's drunk, man that's nuts. I would never let a drunk person carry my amp. Yeah, I wouldn't even let a sober person carry it. In fact I don't even trust myself to carry it, that's why I'm out here drunk and its at home. You guys are laughing at me but it's cool, I'm drunk"

and then he proceeded to go back into my house with someone who just got out of a car and get another beer.
                    LBE needs to do more with less.

Comment

• Doud OWNED the dance floor
                      and some other things

Comment

• I'm very sad I missed this rocktasm. Never again. Never forget.
                        "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
                        "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

• I can't stop listening to the Easterlings demo.

Comment

• dean owned the drinking floor.
                            Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

• People love this thread. Clowns.
                              Primitive Future
                              Like Rats
                              Pagan Youth

Comment

• The Spartan kid fighter in 300 looks like Todd Nief.

Comment

Working...
                                X