Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007.03.09 - CHICAGO - Easterlings, Chicago Thrash Ensemble, Model Airplane Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ed_likesparties View Post
    Ha, that would have been my friend Tim, and as for awkward well you don't even know the half of it.
    people from glen ellyn can't come to my parties.
    General Pervez Musharraf, is also getting used to American criticism that he is not stooge-like enough

Comment

• I'd like to thank all the bands that played, I think a lot of strangers had a good time trashing our place. You can probably expect more shows to come.
      LBE needs to do more with less.

Comment

• Thanks for hosting this at your place.

Comment

• thanks to marsh and ****** for hosting this. major thanks to ****** for helping me carry stuff. thanks to everyone who took a MAC demo and to everyone who danced during my set... i know i was a bit rusty but next time it will be better.

air guitar and crowd surfing was awesome... so was the BIG tribute, CREAM, and the 5 people who danced to the southern rap mix at the end. oh and i liked dropping "tootsie roll" and "fuk u later"

Comment

• The Tornado's set was definately the highlight of the party, probably since it was when I was the most drunk. "Walk it Out" was some of the most hilarious shit I've seen in a long time.

Great job, Steve.

And yes, thanks to everyone who played, came, drank, smoked, and had a generally weird/awesome time.
            "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

• wow. diet dr pepper is great.

Comment

• Speaking of which, what happened to Bob last nite?
                "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

• GOOD TIMES. Thanks for letting us play!!! Move to the second floor, or just install a fireman's pole.

Comment

• CTE was really good.

Comment

• i left. i had to put the fun in funeral yesterday and today.

Comment

• Steve, if I remember correctly, you mixed "tootsie roll" into "the percolator." And it was glorious.
                        Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

• the percolater sounded so good cause it was so loud.

Comment

• i did, it was sweet

Comment

• having to leave early was very lame. I only ended up getting 3 hours of sleep and was still stoned when I got up. When I got to STL I drank 6 beers in 2 hours then went to sleep in my dad's car.

This was a maximum rager
                              I wanna be a boat

Comment

• great show, great times. CTE and MAC did great, as did Tornado - he keeps getting better and better.

I swear, nothing is funnier than Doud and Dunford drunk - shit was HILARIOUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X