Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007.03.09 - CHICAGO - Easterlings, Chicago Thrash Ensemble, Model Airplane Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck, i want a lunchbox too
    Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

I'll let you know now that there will be a keg at this event, so you must come and finish the beer.
      LBE needs to do more with less.

Comment

I want a lunchbox too! Who's bringing the orange juice?
        Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

doud: i am preparing your lunchbox right now. it only has cookies and salami and shochu in it.
          Bread Party

Comment

you know that point at a party when you realize as a host that it wasn't the best idea? i'm pretty sure this has already hit that point. and virtually nonetheless.

Comment

FUCKIN' RAGER, BRO
              and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by yttrium View Post
                I'll let you know now that there will be a keg at this event, so you must come and finish the beer.
                I was seriously considering not coming because of the mountains of work I have to do this weekend and the small amount of sleep I got last night (thanks to Dekalb).
                I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

You should come meet me and we can go get cocktails before heading over there.
                  Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandollaz View Post
                    oh yeah, after the party....

TTIWWOP.

i had to look up TTIWWOP but, yes, i will post pictures tomorrow.

Comment

this is so soon

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE READY
                      Bread Party

Comment

Originally posted by tibbs View Post
                        You should come meet me and we can go get cocktails before heading over there.

maybe, I'll holler once I get out from under all these samurai quizzes I have to grade.
                        I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

tits or gtfo
                          Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                          its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

My sister will be in attendance tonight. Points to anyone who can figure out who SisterSnakington is

Comment

I will be there shortly hitting on Snake's sister and Snake, too.
                              and some other things

Comment

where is everyone?
                                LBE needs to do more with less.

Comment

Working...
                                X