Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007.03.09 - CHICAGO - Easterlings, Chicago Thrash Ensemble, Model Airplane Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is going to be a reunion of lbe and high school all at once. i am pretty freaking excited.

EVERYONE WILL DANCE TO THE TORNADO

Comment

also also... steve. i still believe you can not fail. if you have to, just play in da club and journey on repeat.

Comment

WHEEL IN THE SKY KEEPS ON TURNIN'...
        Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

this is shaping up to be a spring break fundraiser...
          "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

there is going to be so much call and response at this party, get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by xTHETORNADOx View Post
              the new model airplane club songs are insanely good... one of them is a complete blink-182 rip-off.
              I know Dan was doing some writing this past weekend, are these the same new songs? I also hear that some Slapstick covers are on the set list possibly.
              Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

ill see you guys in the future!
                < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by ed_likesparties View Post
                  I know Dan was doing some writing this past weekend, are these the same new songs? I also hear that some Slapstick covers are on the set list possibly.
                  i'm not sure if they are the same ones he was writing, but i can only assume they are. as far as slapstick covers, there is only one.

Comment

is it cool that i flyered for this around depaul? i figured that some bleach blonde boot tucks would be good fare. i also changed easterlings to fall out boy and chicago thrash ensemble to free beer.

Comment

that makes me want to come to this even more.

Comment

Originally posted by xavii View Post
                        is it cool that i flyered for this around depaul? i figured that some bleach blonde boot tucks would be good fare. i also changed easterlings to fall out boy and chicago thrash ensemble to free beer.
                        so people are coming for fall out boy, free beer, and model airplane club? yes.

also - does anyone have a bass amp we could use?

Comment

Bands without their own equipment? A house show classic!
                          Finish the book, George.

Comment

you can use ******' drum machine.
                            LBE needs to do more with less.

Comment

steve - yes you can use mine

Comment

how big is it (TWSS)? it's not that nusko doesn't have one, it's just that his is too big (TWSS)

Comment

Working...
                                X