No announcement yet.

03.13.04- The Pit Skatepark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy |f*ck|... I just got done glazing the danish to this thread. BRILLIANT!
    I wanna be a boat

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyL1174+Mar 3 2004, 11:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BeckyL1174 @ Mar 3 2004, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-themedicineball@Feb 26 2004, 02:19 PM
      The best thing is this post is already 18 replies long and this girl will probably never post on here again.&nbsp; We enjoy attacking others for our own enjoyment&#33;
      after this posting experience...i will most definitely post on here again just to see how much i can piss you losers off [/b][/quote]
      good work. i&#39;m serious, too.

Comment

Awesome show tonight everybody&#33; The Higher (from Las Vegas) was really good. LBC kicked some serious ass. We&#39;d never seen so many people at the PIT before. Usually there&#39;s like 30 kids, but tonight it was packed. Thanks to anyone who actually came up here tonight; hope you didn&#39;t get punched in the face by that dude in the yellow shirt like I did. Ah well, what can ya do? It&#39;s been fun uh, talking? with you all. I don&#39;t really hate you. And I&#39;m not really a bitch. Or "a dried up smelly skank who&#39;s vagina smell&#39;s like cat guts set out to dry in the sun and then soaked in pickle juice." <----haha, that was a good one. Maybe I&#39;ll check back once in a while. Anyway, seeya.
        ~and Ryan C.---I&#39;d like to know your definition of "nice" because it definitely isn&#39;t the same as mine.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan c.@Mar 7 2004, 10:50 PM

Now that I&#39;m done nerding out, I think it&#39;s totally awesome that I was the nicest person here to poor Becky, and she still singled me out. I even invited her onboard with us.
          I was way nicer... but I think the only person who read my post was Sassafras.
          ~Steve
          My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Originally posted by Other Marshall (ex&#045;SatanEdge)@Mar 14 2004, 04:01 AM
            I was way nicer... but I think the only person who read my post was Sassafras.
            ~Steve
            Sorry Steve. I guess I was just focusing on all the jerks. I did notice that you were nice to me though, and that was....nice. :)

Comment

i moshed super hardcore at this show. it was intense.
              love, katie

Comment

HEY&#33; That "KID IN THE YELLOW SHIRT" HAS A NAME... JON |f*cking| HOFACKER.

stop hiding behind your computer
                THE BEARD STAYS...
                YOU GO.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyL1174@Mar 14 2004, 03:18 AM
                  LBC kicked some serious ass.
                  i can only imagine how much ass they kicked

i don&#39;t think i have heard that phrase since 7th grade when everyone used to write
                  "have a K.A.S. K.I.T"

Comment

Working...
                  X