• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope someone goes to this show and guns them down
    Don't hate. Regulate.

Comment

hey don't make fun of the girl!

seriously... hey! girl, would you like to go to the show with me? I can drive, i'm borrowing my roomates car!
      Lights camera action! I'm sorry ms. Jackson!

Comment

Oh my God, I can't believe how much you people suck. I knew I'd get some $hit after seeing the replies to the guy who posted a previous PIT show, but jeez, I didn't expect all this tension. Alright, where to begin? I guess I'll just reply individually...

Comment

Originally posted by *****+Feb 26 2004, 12:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (***** @ Feb 26 2004, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BeckyL1174@Feb 25 2004, 05:17 PM
          Come on, only 10 bucks.&nbsp; It will be cold, wet, and cramped, but who cares?&nbsp; There is no "backstage" so you&#39;ll definitely see the guys.
          This sure is my definition of a good time: overpriced, uncomfortable, and listening to one of the worst bands to come out of Downers Grove.

Hey Becky, there aren&#39;t too many teenage girls here so you might want to grab another message board to promote on. [/b][/quote]
          Hmmm...wasn&#39;t looking for teenage girls...can&#39;t stand the teenage girls that think they can handle a mosh pit and won&#39;t get the fu*k out of the way...and saw quite a lot of guys (not teenage) at their last show.
          And believe it or not, a lot of people like to talk or hang with the band that they&#39;re seeing. So I thought I&#39;d let &#39;em know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Called Sting+Feb 26 2004, 01:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dave Called Sting @ Feb 26 2004, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BeckyL1174@Feb 25 2004, 05:17 PM
            There is no "backstage" so you&#39;ll definitely see the guys.
            OMG LYKE SERRIOUSLYY?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; I CANNTOTT WIAT TOO C "THE GUYZZZ"&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33; [/b][/quote]
            HAHA--DICK

Comment

Originally posted by ryan c.@Feb 26 2004, 10:26 AM
              i saw the bollweevils at the pit once. that was pretty awesome. i saw the apocalypse hoboken release show for easy instructions for complex machinery there. i saw 88 fingers louie there. i&#39;ve seen a bunch of shows there, and every single one of them was way better than this. i didn&#39;t even know that the pit was doing shows anymore.

becky, there are plenty of teenage girls here despite rumors to the contrary, but the problem is that lucky boys confusion aren&#39;t well liked around here and the thought of having the opportunity to "definitely...see the guys" doesn&#39;t impress anyone.

for future reference, street team |ish| doesn&#39;t fly well around here. it WILL get you made fun of, so you&#39;ll probably want to skip this board the next time you&#39;re out rallying the troops. if you want to hang out and post stuff and take part in the community (for lack of a better term), feel free, but those bottom feeding |f*ck|s in lucky boys confusion should be doing their own promotion. if i had caught this thread in the que i would have deleted it, so consider yourself warned.
              -wasn&#39;t trying to impress anyone
              -not part of the street team-- i guess from reading the other posts, it meant that you could post shows here. my mistake...
              -and don&#39;t make threats you can&#39;t carry out on

Comment

Originally posted by *******+Feb 26 2004, 12:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (******* @ Feb 26 2004, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nauss@Feb 26 2004, 12:13 PM
                serously........which one of you guys told her about this message board.&nbsp; Wait it was probobly cheesedog.(Mark Allen)
                Becky L. Onethousandonehundredandsevetyfour and I are actually sleeping together. She was all, "It okay if I talk about the LBC show on that Internet Message Relay Board u always talk about?????????" and, really, I couldn&#39;t say no to those hips. [/b][/quote]
                haha, nobody can.

Comment

Originally posted by ******@Feb 26 2004, 12:36 PM
                  those bony, unformed, prepubescent hips
                  yum :ph34r:
                  way past that stage of life, buddy

Comment

Originally posted by themedicineball@Feb 26 2004, 02:19 PM
                    The best thing is this post is already 18 replies long and this girl will probably never post on here again. We enjoy attacking others for our own enjoyment&#33;
                    after this posting experience...i will most definitely post on here again just to see how much i can piss you losers off

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood@Mar 2 2004, 10:33 AM
                      hey don&#39;t make fun of the girl&#33;

seriously... hey&#33; girl, would you like to go to the show with me? I can drive, i&#39;m borrowing my roomates car&#33;
                      hope i see you there

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss@Feb 26 2004, 12:13 PM
                        serously........which one of you guys told her about this message board. Wait it was probobly cheesedog.(Mark Allen)
                        sorry, didn&#39;t mean to skip you. I was actually looking for the Riviera&#39;s website and somehow managed to get here.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyL1174@Mar 3 2004, 11:01 PM
                          Hmmm...wasn&#39;t looking for teenage girls...can&#39;t stand the teenage girls that think they can handle a mosh pit and won&#39;t get the fu*k out of the way...
                          I&#39;m caught in a mosh&#33;

Comment

You&#39;ll become one of us, just you wait and see.
                            Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

Wow.

She totally wins for individually insulting everybody who insulted her.

No joke.

Two thumbs up.
                              Beware the mighty Septopus
                              What a dandy guy
                              He lives on top of the submarine
                              And he's always eating pies
                              He's always eating pies up there
                              And throwing festivals
                              He's the grandest guy in town
                              With seven testicles

Comment

I&#39;m sorry, Mr. *******, but as usual you&#39;re being shortsighted. Here on LBE, we stress quality of insults over quantity. While she did make an attempt to individually insult everyone who had insulted her, the judges&#39; scores clearly mark her opponents as the combined winners. Replies such as "haha, nobody can," "HAHA-DICK," and "hope i see you there" are dry, uninspired, and unimpressive responses overall.

Meanwhile, the exhilarating over-the-top sarcasm of Dave&#39;s "OMG LYKE SERRIOUSLYY?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33; I CANNTOTT WIAT TOO C "THE GUYZZZ"&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;" and the sultry smoothness of ******&#39;s "bony, unformed, prepubescent hips" mark these champions as the clear winners overall. But as for Becky? Effort is only half the battle. Two thumbs down.
                                Finish the book, George.

Comment

Working...
                                X