03.13.04- The Pit Skatepark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03.13.04- The Pit Skatepark

:blink: Lucky Boys Confusion w/ The Higher, Killing Abraham, & This Is the End

Saturday, March 13th, 2004 7 p.m.

@ the PIT SkatePark
    3213 Williams Ave.
    Rockford, IL

ALL AGES
    $8 advance
    $10 day of show

If you missed LBC on their WI tour, you must come to this show! Come on, only 10 bucks. It will be cold, wet, and cramped, but who cares? There is no "backstage" so you'll definitely see the guys. There hasn't been a show this good at the PIT since.......ever.

I disagree. The felix culpa have played there on several occasions.
    Man becomes what he thinks about.

Comment

I saw Guttermouth with Ten Foot Pole & Apocalypse Hoboken at the Pit, that show was better than this one. Sorry, I just had to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyL1174@Feb 25 2004, 05:17 PM
        Come on, only 10 bucks. It will be cold, wet, and cramped, but who cares? There is no "backstage" so you'll definitely see the guys.
        This sure is my definition of a good time: overpriced, uncomfortable, and listening to one of the worst bands to come out of Downers Grove.

Hey Becky, there aren't too many teenage girls here so you might want to grab another message board to promote on.
        Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

Originally posted by *****@Feb 26 2004, 12:07 AM
          This sure is my definition of a good time: overpriced, uncomfortable, and listening to one of the worst bands to come out of Downers Grove.
          Dude, don't be so harsh. Think of those of us on this board that missed LBC on the WisconSIN tour and were really bummed. In fact, wasn't I just telling you how stoked I'd be the next time LBC played a local show, Steve? Have a heart you grizzled old-scenester and let the kids have their fun!

:ph34r: BONAR :ph34r:
          I wanna be a boat

Comment

Originally posted by Karl@Feb 26 2004, 12:19 AM
            :ph34r: BONAR :ph34r:
            btw: LBC Can Suck It?
            I wanna be a boat

Comment

Originally posted by andyslania@Feb 25 2004, 11:40 PM
              Ten Foot Pole
              That band is so awesome.
              My Job
              My Photography Blog
              Flickr

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyL1174@Feb 25 2004, 05:17 PM
                There is no "backstage" so you'll definitely see the guys.
                OMG LYKE SERRIOUSLYY?!?!?!?!?! I CANNTOTT WIAT TOO C "THE GUYZZZ"!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!
                :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

Shi.t! Dave's become one of them!

Comment

what do you mean? dave's always been a teenage girl
                    Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                    its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Originally posted by ******@Feb 26 2004, 02:40 AM
                      Stole the words right out of my mouth... and you know better- you've been in a jillion bands with him.
                      ~Steve
                      My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

I smoked weed with castanza of LBC in cali last time they were here!

I then had a three way with him and this other girl... that guy is huge!
                        Lights camera action! I'm sorry ms. Jackson!

Comment

i saw the bollweevils at the pit once. that was pretty awesome. i saw the apocalypse hoboken release show for easy instructions for complex machinery there. i saw 88 fingers louie there. i've seen a bunch of shows there, and every single one of them was way better than this. i didn't even know that the pit was doing shows anymore.

becky, there are plenty of teenage girls here despite rumors to the contrary, but the problem is that lucky boys confusion aren't well liked around here and the thought of having the opportunity to "definitely...see the guys" doesn't impress anyone.

for future reference, street team |ish| doesn't fly well around here. it WILL get you made fun of, so you'll probably want to skip this board the next time you're out rallying the troops. if you want to hang out and post stuff and take part in the community (for lack of a better term), feel free, but those bottom feeding |f*ck|s in lucky boys confusion should be doing their own promotion. if i had caught this thread in the que i would have deleted it, so consider yourself warned.
                          YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
                          WORKER/PARASITE

Comment

Originally posted by ******@Feb 26 2004, 02:40 AM
                            The dong threw me off. :rolleyes:

Comment

That's not a dong, it's a clit that lost its way.

Comment

Working...
                              X