No announcement yet.

02.22.04 Metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one time, spitalfield got me, ryan and nick some photo passes at the metro...

i wore mine on my crotch. everytime i went backstage and the dudes would be like..."where's your pass?" i would be like...."right here" while pointing at my crotch.

jbb were awesome that night.
    ...on weed

Comment

this show was amazing
      music

Comment

the new songs were bad ass!

for those who were not there, the metro turned off the lights when he who corrupts was in their undies and made them put pants back on. and they need to learn how to make zack's (that's his name, right?) guitar loud enough. |f*ck| that place.
        "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

whatever, HWC sounded awesome tonight, stu did a good job. tightest ive ever seen them, hottest, but also, "in the most clothing" ive seen them in.

the killer was so good.
          music

Comment

i just found out my dads ex-wife (who he still talks to) works with jay's aunt at the board.

his ex was at the show tonight, i gotta find out what she thought.

Comment

yeah holy s.hit

HWC and The Killer stole the |f*cking| show.

too many weirdbeard kids, but it was fun. Its cool to see that an all local lineup can almost pack the metro
              :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

im going with Fordirelifesake totally stole the show. Was i the only one watching the nu-metal looking guitarist finger taping the whole time?
                bigwetbutts.com

Comment

kids wearing dimmu borgir shirts are not nu-metal......
                  "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

guess again
                    Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                    its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

is that what he was wearing? i couldnt see. he was sideways to me and i wasnt checking him out. he just looked nu-metal to me? i dont know. im |f*cking| tired. im not supposed to make sense at this point.
                      bigwetbutts.com

Comment

good times.

the killer was the best thing ive seen in a long time.

sweet.

Comment

SO GOOD>
                          music

Comment

Originally posted by curlupxandxdie@Feb 23 2004, 12:11 AM
                            im going with Fordirelifesake totally stole the show. Was i the only one watching the nu-metal looking guitarist finger taping the whole time?
                            that guy is good at guitar. also, every time i've seen fordirelifesake, he's been wearing a dimmu borgir shirt. yeah, i like dimmu borgir. i said it. so what? so what?
                            Primitive Future
                            Like Rats
                            Pagan Youth

Comment

yeah dimmu borgirs actually good but the kids i was talking to about them with in line behind me were most definitely nu metal. they then proceeded to find me later and ask why hwc were wearing suits

the killer was excellent, its too bad i never make an ass if mself and go in the pit
                              love, katie

Comment

+5 dollars

-fordirelifesake being awesome but liking them better in a tennis club, a church like sancutary and any other smaller room where i can hear the divebombs better.

+that one security guard that looks like pete from adventures of pete and pete if he went nu-metal had a |f*cking| metro logo tatooed on his arm. doosh.

-guitars not being loud enough.

+saw 2 kids following jaffrey around after they played. scared me. i think they wanted to have an orgy with him.

-somehow hollow on victory records a subsidiary of blah blah blah blah blah

+hilarity of somehow hollow's friend trying to introduce them after HWC - "give it up for my bros from TORONTO, CEE EH!"

+somehow hollow's guitarist saying "thanks for bearing with us." before their last song.

+the killer

+mosh police 2k4

+luke requesting someone go get his brother after he stage dove and bring him back in, lots of guys running out to get him, security scrambling to follow them. subsequently causing 8000 more kids to start dancing. then security coming BACK in to scramble back into riot police formation. then bear stage diving and security not bothering him. rather diving, more like rolling off stage into 20 kids.

+leaving before dead to fall

show ruled.

Comment

Working...
                                X