02.22.04 Metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryan c.@Jan 23 2004, 01:40 PM
    spitalfield got nick and me photo passes so we could film them a few years back, it's not nearly as cool as you'd think it would be.
    i got a photo pass when dillinger played like a year and a half ago, they had so many strobes all my pictures turned out underdeveloped. plus, it just sucked being at the metro in general.
    and some other things

Comment

AAARGH! COCK BLOCK!!! whyyyyyyyyyyy??
      < Total psycho

Comment

Jay,

You need to meet these girls i totally screw at the clubs&#33; they are totally sluts&#33; well.. some are girls some are guys, but what the hell i&#39;m so high on ghb it doesn&#39;t matter who i&#39;m |f*cking| or getting |f*ck|ed by...

i&#39;ll bring a hot one to your show&#33; i need the train schedule, i&#39;m looking it up on the internet now&#33;

hell yeah&#33; L.A. to Chicago street.
        Lights camera action&#33; I&#39;m sorry ms. Jackson&#33;

Comment

what?? hahha. ok.

(do you use condoms? cuz i dont&#33;)
          < Total psycho

Comment

condoms are for posers&#33;
            Primitive Future
            Like Rats
            Pagan Youth

Comment

YEAH&#33;
              < Total psycho

Comment

i use them if the girls want me to, sometimes i take them off in the middle of it and put it back on after i finish.

Comment

girls?
                  < Total psycho

Comment

i&#39;m so stoked for this show&#33; I will be in Utah

Comment

so i got to see walls of jerico today thanks to mike schaumberg and i cant believe the situation at metro with the mosh policy. i thought it was a rumor but no, its real. they are kicking kids out for moshing. what a fukking joke.

actually, durring WOJ, so many kids were doing it that they stopped kicking them out and instead formed a pit for the moshers. its like, make up your |f*cking| minds.

the killer is going to be an interesting set to say the least....

i hope they let that |ish| go down, cuz trust me, its going down.
                      < Total psycho

Comment

i got kicked out for "moshing"

it was bullshit.

i hate the metro.

Comment

The entire Dillinger Escape Plan show was a pit. I don&#39;t think anyone got kicked out.
                          i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

that seriously sucks. if theres no pit then i wont be able to get very very happy watching dave called sting slowmosh to the killer

soooo awesome
                            love, katie

Comment

Originally posted by torturedemonhellride@Feb 21 2004, 11:46 AM
                              The entire Dillinger Escape Plan show was a pit. I don&#39;t think anyone got kicked out.
                              the entire dillinger escape plan pit was also 90% filled with retarded people. i think i ended up kicking 3 people in the head for hitting me in the face (i wasnt in the pit)
                              bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Originally posted by curlupxandxdie+Feb 22 2004, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (curlupxandxdie @ Feb 22 2004, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-torturedemonhellride@Feb 21 2004, 11:46 AM
                                the entire dillinger escape plan pit was also 90% filled with retarded people. i think i ended up kicking 3 people in the head for hitting me in the face (i wasnt in the pit) [/b][/quote]
                                tr00f.
                                i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

Working...
                                X