Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.03.12 - The Mutiny - Holy Roman Empire, Blonde Alibi, Report, Grip of Colossus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MVP! MVP! MVP!!

I had so much fun and somehow managed getting a ride home because Spencer showed up. I formally met Michael, too! Durk the jerk was falling all over. Andy Slania RULZ. Jimbo was into it!. Val was so right, I DID have a blast!
    and some other things

Comment

I can't believe you resisted it, *****.

There is a cut on my forehead from getting pushed into a brick wall.

I would have said goodbye to everyone, except Ryan and Michael decided to get kicked out!

Our cab had a touch screen and four drunk men!

I am now off to the south side parade, where I will drink. College!

Spring break!
      Beware the mighty Septopus
      What a dandy guy
      He lives on top of the submarine
      And he's always eating pies
      He's always eating pies up there
      And throwing festivals
      He's the grandest guy in town
      With seven testicles

Comment

Also, to bands:

thank you for the high fives and thank you Rehal for giving me a drumstick and access to a crash
        What a dandy guy
        And throwing festivals
        With seven testicles

Comment

We got kicked out?
          with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

I just realized that I'm an idiot and should have stayed longer.
            and some other things

Comment

Yes, Michael, you and Ryan got kicked out for throwing ice.

ps - thanks for all the lapdances and for taking off your shirt.
              Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

HAHAHA! I forgot I took off my shirt and gave you a lapdance! If I remembered, that would've made it into my comic!
                with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

i really like that place. the stage is straight out of hell but its actually a part of its charm. the people who run it are cool and the drinks are very tasty.

not many places in chicago like the mutiny.
                  < Total psycho

Comment

I forgot to mention that Marshall sang the hits!
                    and some other things

Comment

If I go out and my shirt is not off at some point, that means the night was a waste. So when I take off my shirt around friends, that is my way of saying I love you. rob...

Comment

everytime i look at this thread i'm hoping someone will start talking about the holy roman empire and why it was neither HOLY, ROMAN, nor an EMPIRE in any way!
                        Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

either/or
                          neither/nor
                          “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

i keep looking at this thread and staring at the chick from boris in your avatar.
                            ...on weed

Comment

Michael:

I think that after ***** told me I looked like Chuck Norris, I kicked (or tried to kick) you in the stomach. Confirm/deny?

I knew like half of the people in the bar that night. It was incredible.
                              What a dandy guy
                              And throwing festivals
                              With seven testicles

Comment

Chuck's "Farewell to Walker" Letter
                                Dear Friends:

I was lying in bed a couple of months ago and I started reflecting back to my Martial Arts career as a fighter. I remembered back to 1974, when I decided to retire after six years as the undefeated World Middleweight Karate Champion. I thought that I could defend my title again in 1975 at the age of 35 and win my seventh consecutive year, but then again I could probably lose, so I decided to retire as an undefeated champion. To this day I am considered one of the top fighters of all time. If I had fought and lost, that may not have been the case.

Then I began thinking about Walker, Texas Ranger. Fortunately, Walker has been a top rated series for eight years and I thought it could probably have a successful ninth season, but then again maybe not. Anyway that is the reason I am ending Walker, Texas Ranger. I want the series to end as a winner. I know the let down of Walker being over will be very emotionally hard on me, just as it did when I retired as a fighter, but I did not stop doing my Martial Arts when I retired and I will not stop acting when Walker is over. I hope whenever my acting career goes that I will still have your support! As I have always believed, "When one door closes, a bigger one opens."

God Bless you.

Sincerely your friend,

Chuck Norris
                                www.chucknorris.com
                                Finish the book, George.

Comment

Working...
                                X