No announcement yet.

2004.01.02 - 6:00 - Eugene's Basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dearest alan, yes we want to play shows ALL the time, so let us know. ok bye. the show was fun thanks for coming and bands that played, it was super awesome.
    "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

i thought the show was amazing. i couldn't have asked for a better last show.

hellen keller - i liked you guys because i had heard your songs on your site so i already had an idea for what was supposed to be going on. however, i don't think that, if i hadn't already heard them, i would have been able to make out anything but the drums and a little distortion probably.

sigh... all the bands were awesome, all my best friends were there, i didn't black out, and we got to destroy stuff - this show will stick with me for a long time. thanks, all.

but still... :(
      "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

metacom rules/d.

Comment

yeah. everyone said we sounded like |ish| and nothing could be heard. i wanted to mic the pa and the moog but ken said it would be fine. looks like he was wrong.

oh well. |ish| happenes.
          bigwetbutts.com

Comment

getting moshed on was the coolest. it makes me wish i'd done more stuff like this in high school.

Comment

who has pictures or video of us playing? i'd sure like to see it.
              "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

as would i? i would like to see stuff from any of our shows really.
                The Hole

Comment

I wasn't able to get to this show, and I am wondering how it was. How did everyone fare? Lemme know, so I can kick myself in the ass accordingly.

Comment

it was awesome, you fail.
                    "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

Hellen Keller was awful.
                      everyone else rocked.
                      it was hella hot, the basement and the show itself.

you lose.
                      bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Working...
                      X