No announcement yet.

2004.11.19 - MY HOUSE - HELLENKELLER, Threnodic Nous ~ Party Afterwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You talked to my girlfriend not me. PM me.
    bigwetbutts.com

Comment

nvm I talked to her. I dunno dude. Im pretty sure besides you everyone there dislikes me so I dont know if I feel with dealing with that.
      bigwetbutts.com

Comment

ps. anyone coming to see HellenKeller should first shoot themselves, then secondly be ready to fill in for anyone becase we are going to start drinking at noon and we decided its best not to practice.

ps, no one is coming anyways.

pps. Its byob. no one is coming.
        bigwetbutts.com

Comment

I'm bringing ALL my friends!
          i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

I'm thinking of heading over there earlier, with booze. I WILL TELEPHONE YOU.

Comment

so...

Comment

so thanks for puking all over my bathroom and towel. I now have no towel to shower with. A+.

Also, you missed a fight when we threw some really racist kid out. He swung at Joe then me and Joe started beating the crap out of him and he said he would leave. After he did I went down to the bottom to lock the door and as I was walking back upstairs he came out of the basement floor apartment (where no one lives) and pushed me into the stairs from behind (I was still really drunk I had no balance.) I then proceded to break his nose. **** parties. In other news, we also found two guitars that someone brought and left here. ok?

bigwetbutts.com

Comment

I ended up the night in a hospital being treated for a concusion as well as no longer having my two front teeth completely in tact. They look like fangs now. Oh yeah, I also had a BA of .285

hmm, what else.

Comment

Working...
                  X