2004.11.19 - MY HOUSE - HELLENKELLER, Threnodic Nous ~ Party Afterwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.11.19 - MY HOUSE - HELLENKELLER, Threnodic Nous ~ Party Afterwards

ok. Heres the deal. Its my roomates birthday so he wanted hellenkeller to play and then his band. There will be a party afterwards too if you just want to come to that. If you do something stupid, you will be kicked out. Its my house.
    Last hellenkeller show too. We havent played together since february. This should be fun.

2209 n talman. Top floor. Top buzzer.
    bigwetbutts.com

Ok. This is now a get my roomate money so he can pay off his fine for being arrested. Still free, just different direction for the money.

Ps. If you just want to come for the party and skip the show it will probably start at like 10ish.
    bigwetbutts.com

Comment

please don't destroy our building or i'll have to call the cops on you.

Comment

Hoffa, im not even expecting anyone to come to this. I really dont even want to play that much. Its more of a joke and a reason for my other roomates band to play because its his birthday.
        bigwetbutts.com

Comment

i'll be not around anyway. i heard some screaming coming from your apartment the other day. i'm glad that i've gotten to the point where i can hear random screaming and the first thing that comes to mind is:

"oh. they must be doing vocal tracks to something!"

sweet.

Comment

Ha. Well this is HellenKellers last stand so that will be the end of the screaming.
            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Hey alan, want to start a band that screams a lot together that practices in your apartment? We can double team virgins, too.
              i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

Ok. Minus the double teaming virgins part. I dont want to see you naked. You are disturbing enough clothed.
                bigwetbutts.com

Comment

I would totally go if I wasn't going to Megadeth.
                  and some other things

Comment

Aww, dean if you came i'd just let you play drums for me and I would just give you a reach around while you were doing it.

Now which one is more important?
                    bigwetbutts.com

Comment

i think i'll actually be going to this

w00t.
                      i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

I think I will be accompanying a certain Markus Clarkus and Patski to this shindig.
                        Rogues do it from behind.

Grammar Hammer: I just don't understand why they call it AIDS when it doesn't seem to help anybody.

michael: The moon is a dirty liberal and should be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan
                          Aww, dean if you came i'd just let you play drums for me and I would just give you a reach around while you were doing it.

Now which one is more important?
                          I didn't see this until today, but I think Megadeth is more important. Sorry, Alan. I appreciate the offer, though! See ya on the 27th!
                          and some other things

Comment

Whats the 27th?
                            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Ummm, remember that thing that we talked about an hour ago?
                              and some other things

Comment

Working...
                              X