12.12.03 - House Of Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallflower@Dec 13 2003, 10:02 AM
    Aaron where were you sitting?...I was right where those kids went nuts and started punching eachother...The maiden cover rocked...along with the rest of their set.
    We were all in the lower-level opera box directly on the right of the stage, if you were facing it.

Aaron, that Maiden cover was "The Trooper."

God, that was so good. Especially not having to be sweated upon.
    Finish the book, George.

Comment

matt: it would rule if they played a miaden cover...
      aaron: "tailgunner!!!!", seventh son!!!!! SOMEWHERE IN TIME!!!!!"

and they totally played maiden, good call matt. good times were had by all, especially those of us in the box.

aaron
      my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

Dude, thanks for having the Bulls game on. Though I couldn't see the score, it kept me entertained during the terrible bands! Coheed rocked much harder than I expected them to. I was pleased with my 18 dollar purchase of a ticket.

CPlunk

Comment

That was officially my last house of blues show. Why pay 18 bucks for coheed when i have seen them for 8 two years ago? The parking is also frickin a joke at the H.O.B. That place sucks royally each set up in between each band was like 35 minutes. Yah I'm still trying to understand why kids were pseudo hardcore dancing to coheed. This is why I decided to tackle the kid who thought it would be fun to flail his arms in a group of people and do a spin kick on some kid's back. Coheed still owns live though. This being the 6th time I've seen them they surely don't dissapoint. Iron Maiden cover=priceless.
          In other news was Three any good ? i missed them.
          Man becomes what he thinks about.

Comment

Working...
          X