• 12.12.03 - House Of Blues

Coheed & Cambria w/ Straylight Run, Detachment Kit
    Friday, December 12, 2003
    House of Blues Chicago
    Chicago, IL 60610

Show time: 6:15 PM / $12.00
    All Ages
    Finish the book, George.

The keyboardist for Straylight Run is beautiful. I've heard good things about them too- and C&C would always be nice to see... of course I'll still be in Missouri. |f*cking| school. |f*cking| Soc. Take home final due today.
    ~Steve
    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Well, okay, you have a good excuse. But everyone else (read: those who enjoy rocking) should probably go.
      Finish the book, George.

Comment

I've wanted to see coheed for a year now. I've even emailed them and asked them when they were going to play in the chicago or chicago area again. Now that there here pooey work has to get involved.

Comment

they also just played here like 2 weeks ago w/Thursday and Thrice and Deftones
          :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

I haven't decided but i'm pretty sure i'll be there tommorow for this.
            "A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something."

( . )( . )

Comment

detachment kit is good but house of blues is bad and exxxpensive.
              and some other things

Comment

House of Blues is not only awesome, but amazingly inexpensive. Actually, it's free for me and my chosen elite. Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

(insert cigar in mouth)

Muahahahahahaha!!!
                Finish the book, George.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Called Sting@Dec 11 2003, 12:21 AM
                  they also just played here like 2 weeks ago w/Thursday and Thrice and Deftones
                  I was under the impression that Coheed was not playing once Thrice and Thursday moved to the Deftones tour? Maybe I'm wrong, either way, i will be attending tomorrow night.

CPlunk

Comment

i dunno i thought they did. like, i thought they were scheduled to. I didnt go to the show so i could be wrong.
                    :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

straylight run were terrible and sloppy...taking back sunday is bad enough...why quit a |ishy| band and start one that is equally if not more of a crap circus?....Coheed played well but the crowd killed it...|f*ck| 14 year olds trying to hardcore dance to a non hardcore band...

Comment

"CUTE Without the 'E'!!!!!!"
                        from where we were sitting, the show was amazing!!!! i swear, i never expected thast show to be half as full, and there weren't as many girls as i thought there would be. the first song they played, damn, we were all impressed by the crowd reaction. i'm so pleased they cut into a maiden song too!!!! both of the opening bands were terrible, thank god i had the bulls game on!

aaron

ps thanks matt!
                        my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

Aaron where were you sitting?...I was right where those kids went nuts and started punching eachother...The maiden cover rocked...along with the rest of their set.

Comment

the opening bands made me want to fall asleep and thus i had to leave the general area during their sets, coheed rocked it though, i was definitly a big fan of standing next to some 14 year old girl who knew more of the words than i did...(sarcasm)

Comment

jon you should have raped this girl.
                              pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

Working...
                              X