X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude. mu330. im there.

mike: go with me

Comment

I'm only going if they'll play "The Punisher/Downtown".

WE'D RATHER GO TO JAIL THAN TO PAY THOSE DIRTY RATS

Remember when The Jeremys were going to cover that for the 8th grade talent show?

Comment

Originally posted by xTHETORNADOx@Jul 29 2004, 01:03 AM
        I'm only going if they'll play "The Punisher/Downtown".

WE'D RATHER GO TO JAIL THAN TO PAY THOSE DIRTY RATS

Remember when The Jeremys were going to cover that for the 8th grade talent show?
        i do!

|ish| i hope i can go to this. even though i'd gladly kill 100 baby dolphins to play this night.
        Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doud@Jul 31 2004, 08:03 PM
          |ish| i hope i can go to this. even though i'd gladly kill 100 baby dolphins to play this night.
          Dude, baby dolphins aren't that cute. It's all about clubbing baby seals.
          carpetbag

Comment

Originally posted by doud+Jul 31 2004, 08:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doud @ Jul 31 2004, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xTHETORNADOx@Jul 29 2004, 01:03 AM
            I&#39;m only going if they&#39;ll play "The Punisher/Downtown".

WE&#39;D RATHER GO TO JAIL THAN TO PAY THOSE DIRTY RATS

i do&#33;

|ish| i hope i can go to this. even though i&#39;d gladly kill 100 baby dolphins to play this night. [/b][/quote]
            You should remember it.

MENEHUNES

Comment

Hey, I didn&#39;t get a chance to mention this before.. the show is an EARLY show. It STARTS at 4:30.. i&#39;d reccommend getting there early because it&#39;s expected to sell out quick. The Suburban Legends just played for a sold out Congress Theatre, Mu330 hasn&#39;t been here in forver, and we haven&#39;t played the Chicago area in well over a month, so we&#39;ve got our crowd coming.. It will rock socks. I hope some of you can make it.

CPlunk

Comment

Working...
              X