2004.08.21- Fireside Bowl - Mu330, Plunket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.08.21- Fireside Bowl - Mu330, Plunket

I know it's not exactly this board's cup of tea, but Mu330 is hitting Chicago on August 21st and Plunket got the opening slot.

August 21st
    The Fireside Bowl
    Mu330 (Oldschool awesome)
    Plunket (Chicago.. me.)
    The Suburban Legends (Southern California dance-ska.. seriously, they dance like a boyband)

It'll be a good time. Come smile for a while?

holy |ish|, congratulations!!!!

this was the jeremys' dream for years and years, but we figured it would be impossible for some tinkering dupage band...nice work dudes!

if i'm in town i'll definitely be there.
    Bread Party

Comment

Thanks Dunford.. By the way.. how are the Jeremy's?

We played with Dan Potthast in St. Louis, and we played with The Suburban Legends in Madison, Wi.. and we came across Brian Peterson's phone number, the combonation of all of these things got us on this show.. Be there man, it'll be a sweet show, i can't wait to see Mu330 again, it's been so long!

Comment

is plunket gonna play that song |aboot| hating metal?
        and some other things

Comment

See.. the song is not |aboot| hating metal, though you can believe what you want, it's one line, it's a joke/silly song |aboot| ska... I'm sorry? With that said.. that song only shows up when someone asks for it. So, if you do happen to show up at the Fireside on this night, you probably won't hear it. But you will see Mu330- and they're hands down one of the coolest group of dudes ever.. and they write damn good songs too. And you can watch The Suburban Legends dance like Justin Timberlake while holding horns. And, you'll see the mysterious Craig Tiede floating around.. I know how this board loves him. Oh yeah.. and you can give us a chance (www.purevolume.com/plunket).

Comment

If I wasn't going to be at my Great-Aunt's 50th wedding anniversary that weekend I would totally go. Damn. Maybe I can get out of it?
            sweet.

Comment

Keep it short, but keep it real. CT 4 life

I gave you too much money.
              Don't hate. Regulate.

Comment

Craig Tiede. Hmpf. Why does everyone ask me if I've seen him lately?
                Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

Because nobody really cares if you have or haven't?

Why the hell not... i'll be at the show.
                  "A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something."

( . )( . )

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Plunket@Jul 9 2004, 03:03 PM
                    Thanks Dunford.. By the way.. how are the Jeremy's?

We played with Dan Potthast in St. Louis, and we played with The Suburban Legends in Madison, Wi.. and we came across Brian Peterson's phone number, the combonation of all of these things got us on this show.. Be there man, it'll be a sweet show, i can't wait to see Mu330 again, it's been so long!
                    That's totally sweet that you guys are taking off. Our bands should learn how you do it. the jeremys are....hmmm....doing the same as usual, which means disorganized and playing |aboot| 3 shows a year. we should play again some tiem
                    Bread Party

Comment

As long as nobody tries to you-know-what this show for you-know-what...
                      Finish the book, George.

Comment

SKANKING IS NOT A CRIME!
                        sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by dunford+Jul 22 2004, 09:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dunford @ Jul 22 2004, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chris Plunket@Jul 9 2004, 03:03 PM
                          Thanks Dunford.. By the way.. how are the Jeremy&#39;s?

We played with Dan Potthast in St. Louis, and we played with The Suburban Legends in Madison, Wi.. and we came across Brian Peterson&#39;s phone number, the combonation of all of these things got us on this show.. Be there man, it&#39;ll be a sweet show, i can&#39;t wait to see Mu330 again, it&#39;s been so long&#33;
                          That&#39;s totally sweet that you guys are taking off. Our bands should learn how you do it. the jeremys are....hmmm....doing the same as usual, which means disorganized and playing |aboot| 3 shows a year. we should play again some tiem [/b][/quote]
                          3 shows a year?

That is high estimate.
                          carpetbag

Comment

Originally posted by emily k@Jul 22 2004, 09:55 PM
                            SKANKING IS NOT A CRIME&#33;
                            Well, not legally, no. It&#39;s more of a crime against nature.
                            Finish the book, George.

Comment

Originally posted by seth+Jul 23 2004, 01:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seth @ Jul 23 2004, 01:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                              Originally posted by dunford@Jul 22 2004, 09:09 PM
                              <!--QuoteBegin-Chris Plunket
                              @Jul 9 2004, 03:03 PM
                              Thanks Dunford.. By the way.. how are the Jeremy&#39;s?

We played with Dan Potthast in St. Louis, and we played with The Suburban Legends in Madison, Wi.. and we came across Brian Peterson&#39;s phone number, the combonation of all of these things got us on this show.. Be there man, it&#39;ll be a sweet show, i can&#39;t wait to see Mu330 again, it&#39;s been so long&#33;

That&#39;s totally sweet that you guys are taking off. Our bands should learn how you do it. the jeremys are....hmmm....doing the same as usual, which means disorganized and playing |aboot| 3 shows a year. we should play again some tiem
                              3 shows a year?

That is high estimate. [/b][/quote]
                              not as high as we were last night, bro

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Bread Party

Comment

Working...
                              X