No announcement yet.

2004.06.19 -- HWC? possible show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude Doud apparently we're elitist because we were playing 4 square.

Comment

1. way to make fun of me for trying to promote a good cause

2. 4 square is for elitists ONLY!

3. merauder is WAY better than gun kata

Comment

oh, SNAP

Comment

Originally posted by eric b@Jun 22 2004, 01:11 AM
          1. way to make fun of me for trying to promote a good cause

2. 4 square is for elitists ONLY!

3. merauder is WAY better than gun kata
          I would reply to this post but I'm at the heist moshing right now.
          and some other things

Comment

im pretty sure youve never even attempted to make eye contact with me in real life, dean. so im just going to assume that youre just being an |a-hole| because i dont know any better.

keep on typin...

Comment

Eric's gonna get his maglite.

Comment

set it off

Comment

alright this time, one leg, one eye closed, one handed, behind the back ONLY!

NO D.O.'s!!!!
                  Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eric b@Jun 23 2004, 01:15 AM
                    im pretty sure youve never even attempted to make eye contact with me in real life, dean. so im just going to assume that youre just being an |a-hole| because i dont know any better.

keep on typin...
                    this is great. yes, please assume that I'm an |a-hole| because you don't know any better. In fact, I DARE YOU to think I'm an |a-hole|. come on, do it. this is laugh out loud funny (aka: LOL).

come on eric, we've done bottle taps together. that's worth more than 10,000 eye contacts. I only bottle tap my bros.

PS. type type type type type

PPS. still at the heist. only this time I'm typing, not moshing.
                    and some other things

Comment

OKAY so i have read the word "BENEFIT" about approximately 311 to 420 times in this thread already... and like how that's supposed to be some really good reason to see some huge show, but NONE of the times the word benefit was used, did anyone actually say what it was a benefit for...

now feel free to backpeddal and retroactively post that you KNEW ALL ALONG what the benefit was for... but uh, it seems like the most important part was that it was benefitting something at all, instead of something in particular, which is a pretty embarassing half-informed hardcore cliche don't you think?

p.s. i don't remember every band that played the heist this year but i know there was a handful that i liked which is more than i could say for years passed and i'm not like dissing it or anything.

edit: dean informed me that i was confused about what show happened on the same day as the heist
                      GET FAST!
                      -FASTITUDE

Comment

will you guys please stop taking internet dumps on these shows? there is no stupid rivalry between these shows so please go cat fight somewhere else.
                        < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z@Jun 23 2004, 12:36 PM
                          will you guys please stop taking internet dumps on these shows? there is no stupid rivalry between these shows so please go cat fight somewhere else.
                          I don&#39;t have time for catfightin&#39;, I&#39;m at the heist watching YES play.
                          and some other things

Comment

Dude did you bring your laptop in the pit?

Comment

Originally posted by xTHETORNADOx@Jun 23 2004, 01:19 PM
                              Dude did you bring your laptop in the pit?
                              yer god damn right I did&#33;

whoops&#33; back to the heist, later&#33;
                              and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses+Jun 23 2004, 11:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NsubUlysses @ Jun 23 2004, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eric b@Jun 23 2004, 01:15 AM

keep on typin...
                                this is great. yes, please assume that I&#39;m an |a-hole| because you don&#39;t know any better. In fact, I DARE YOU to think I&#39;m an |a-hole|. come on, do it. this is laugh out loud funny (aka: LOL).

come on eric, we&#39;ve done bottle taps together. that&#39;s worth more than 10,000 eye contacts. I only bottle tap my bros.

PS. type type type type type

PPS. still at the heist. only this time I&#39;m typing, not moshing. [/b][/quote]
                                forget it, dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X