2004.06.19 -- HWC? possible show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Jun 18 2004, 01:31 AM
    gray matter is good. and yes, I spelled it with an A because that's the way I think it is spelled.
    this isn't gray matter as in the old dischord band is it?
    if you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Comment

Originally posted by johndeere+Jun 18 2004, 03:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johndeere &#064; Jun 18 2004, 03:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NsubUlysses@Jun 18 2004, 01:31 AM
      gray matter is good. and yes, I spelled it with an A because that&#39;s the way I think it is spelled.
      this isn&#39;t gray matter as in the old dischord band is it? [/b][/quote]
      yes johndeere, it is. not that they&#39;re playing the show on saturday or anything.

edit: also, I&#39;ve got 2/4 (aka: 1/2) of gun kata down for this show.
      and some other things

Comment

just so you know, ill be working at the arlington heist this saturday. thats the same night as this show, right?

looks like gun kata really should play...
        < Total psycho

Comment

so wait, did this kid even ask the bands, or is this just who they want to play?

Comment

maybe he asked us? maybe not? who is this person? one post and they didnt even fill out the "who are you?" section in general discussion. it doesnt help that this got posted 3 days before the show, without a town in the address (which is composed entierly of numbers) either. im sorry if we agreed to play this. a little comunication can go a long way...
            < Total psycho

Comment

This is also the Fugazi reunion show.

p.s. (?)
              i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

dude no way&#33;
                < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z@Jun 18 2004, 07:44 AM
                  just so you know, ill be working at the arlington heist this saturday. thats the same night as this show, right?

dont worry about it jay. karl is playing bass for ILM and can also do the same for HWC. (note: he can only memorize 5 songs at a time)

Comment

GUN KATA IS PLAYING, I&#39;M STOKED. I HAVEN&#39;T SEEN OUR SINGER IN OVER 2 MONTHS. HAHAHA

keep an eye out for full stacks.
                    and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by kyle z+Jun 18 2004, 11:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kyle z @ Jun 18 2004, 11:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jay Z@Jun 18 2004, 07:44 AM

dont worry about it jay. karl is playing bass for ILM and can also do the same for HWC. (note: he can only memorize 5 songs at a time) [/b][/quote]
                      although this sounds awesome im gonna have to burst your bubble once more and say that durkin is playing a show saturday night with TOBUCDET. yeah, thats right.
                      < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Jun 18 2004, 12:08 PM
                        GUN KATA IS PLAYING, I&#39;M STOKED. I HAVEN&#39;T SEEN OUR SINGER IN OVER 2 MONTHS. HAHAHA

keep an eye out for full stacks.
                        keep the 10 year old man. that was the coolest thing ever.

Comment

haha, thanks. our real singer is 32 though, that&#39;s almost as outrageous as a 9 year old.
                          and some other things

Comment

HAVE THEM BOTH SING

OMIFUK BEST IDEA EVER&#33;

Comment

please come to this show.

it&#39;s in naperville, you&#39;re all from naperville.

it&#39;s free, you don&#39;t have any money.

vlagos, gun kata and I love math are playing, you like those bands a lot. (CYRUS?)

you have to go to church the next morning, it&#39;s ok because it starts at 7:30 on the dot.

PLEASE GO AND SMOKE WEED BEFORE THE SHOW SO THE KID&#39;S MOM DOESN&#39;T GET PISSED.
                              and some other things

Comment

I&#39;m gonna roll a fatty and drink some SkittlebraĆ¼ prior to ILM&#39;s set.

Comment

Working...
                                X