2004.04.30 - illinois State Bbc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 7 2004, 08:38 PM
    dude just love it and get us in for free.
    basically.

May: you driving your 4DSC?

Comment

Its gone to hell now.

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx+Apr 9 2004, 04:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xSLiMx @ Apr 9 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 7 2004, 08:38 PM
        dude just love it and get us in for free.
        basically.

May: you driving your 4DSC? [/b][/quote]
        i popped a racing slick friday while driving to work, so no. ill drive your car.
        pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

for my own reference next year - how often do good shows happen in this area?

Comment

****hey just so you know, the show has been moved from the BBC(bowling and billiards center) to the ISU Ballroom in the Bone Student Center. It is literally right next to the BBC, you cant miss it. It holds 1400 people instead of the 700 that the BBC would hold.*** for directions go to http://www.ilstu.edu basically you take I-55 south and get off on main st.(you will see signs on the highway) and take a left on that, then take main and turn left on college ave( go for about 2 blocks), you can&#39;t miss it, its a pretty big building that says "Bone Student Center" on the side. There is a really big lot behind that building, that you can park in for free(i think). If not, you will probobly be leaving after the show, so you won&#39;t have to pay anyways because they stop charging people after a certain time. There will most likely be an after party. So, come get wasted with me after the show.

Mactheknife- to answer your question, it&#39;s http://www.distantfailure.com who puts on the shows down here. They are non profit and do a really good job in getting different types of bands.

Comment

shows here stink, when i saw spitalfield there i was one of the 10 college kids there among the 7th graders. therefore, i will not be making the 10 min walk from my dorm.

eat it.
              Nothin' lasts forever, Even cold November rain.........

Comment

ok well apparently it was moved back to the BBC again because fallout boy wants to keep an intimate setting. I was also told that their managment said, if there is even one thing missing, like the room temperature or chilled water that they requested or anything else that they want catered, then they won&#39;t play and distant failure will still owe them the money promised.

Yikes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Also, I know there are a lot of high school kids that go to these shows, but didn&#39;t you go to shows when you were in high school?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy C@Apr 15 2004, 09:24 PM
                  shows here stink, when i saw spitalfield there i was one of the 10 college kids there among the 7th graders.
                  i thought that was why people went to shows.

Comment

apparently now its moved back to the isu ballroom. people are so confusing. its still &#036;5 at the door and no pre-sale tickets, but the capacity is around 1200 or 1400 so you shouldnt have a problem getting in if you are coming. We (By Any Means) open up at 7, so if you like us then show up early.

Comment

whats awesome is that even thought you guys take the stage at 7 you have to be there by 3:30. nauss have a case of |ish| (rolling rock) ready for me upon arrival.

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 26 2004, 02:45 PM
                        whats awesome is that even thought you guys take the stage at 7 you have to be there by 3:30. nauss have a case of |ish| (rolling rock) ready for me upon arrival.
                        i will have nothing of the sort ready when you get here. you gotta earn your own keep around here.(throw in money) We will booze it up before the show when you get here though.

Comment

nah man, you will be rewarded if you have a cold one waiting mine and others arrivals.

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 29 2004, 10:58 PM
                            nah man, you will be rewarded if you have a cold one waiting mine and others arrivals.
                            fine, but your "cold one" is going to happen to be a bag of my urine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss+Apr 29 2004, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nauss @ Apr 29 2004, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xCAPRISUNkidx@Apr 29 2004, 10:58 PM
                              nah man, you will be rewarded if you have a cold one waiting mine and others&nbsp; arrivals.
                              fine, but your "cold one" is going to happen to be a bag of my urine. [/b][/quote]
                              thats better then ice house.

Comment

Like i said the other day Kevin....
                                "I&#39;m going to piss in a can, have an IceHouse in the other hand, you choose which one to drink."

We all know he&#39;ll choose the Icehouse and if he doesn&#39;t then god please let me have a Video Camera on me.
                                "A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something."

( . )( . )

Comment

Working...
                                X