ISU Bowling and Billiards Center(BBC)
    100 N. University, Normal IL
    4/30 starts around 7pm
    cost is $5

Fallout Boy(island i think)

The Junior Varsity(british records)

Blame Twilight

By Any Means(The Uglies)

from dg it takes about 1hr 15min. to get there. So, from the city it will probobly be 2hr. Hope some people can make it out.

-There will also be an after party probobly. If not, then i will have one.-

the only way to gain publicity for this show is to replace the cap on bottles of icehouse with caps of the hilarious red-manned picture on the bam website.
    Don't hate. Regulate.

Comment

kill me now or kill me later... or if this show comes around... i'll probably fall down due to the shittiness.
      Lights camera action! I'm sorry ms. Jackson!

Comment

What? So we'll see you there then.

Comment

i want to go, but i dont want to drive almost 2 hours away.
          well, at leats thats what MapQuest told me. <_<

Comment

I will probably be driving down, but odds are I&#39;ll be sleeping there and drive home in a total hangover.

Comment

i hope i can find a place for you to sleep. But if you go like 80 - 85mph from DG it only takes about an hour and fifteen minutes. If you&#39;re coming to this show, make sure to get there early so you can get in. The place only holds like 700-750 people, and i know there will be many dissapointed people who can&#39;t get in.

Comment

i got arrested down at isu when i was 15. good times, good times.
                if you&#39;re havin girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a bitch ain&#39;t one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss@Mar 26 2004, 11:56 AM
                  i hope i can find a place for you to sleep. But if you go like 80 - 85mph from DG it only takes about an hour and fifteen minutes. If you&#39;re coming to this show, make sure to get there early so you can get in. The place only holds like 700-750 people, and i know there will be many dissapointed people who can&#39;t get in.
                  Don&#39;t worry dude, I&#39;ll just sleep in my car again. At least this time it won&#39;t be 10 degrees.

Comment

hahaha alright

Comment

hey sass-attack: i will be your designated driver.

Comment

nauss could i expect you and your jesus friends to get me in for free.

slime: i&#39;ll drive you as long as i can drive your car. you would have to drive back though because i will most likely be crunk.
                        pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

Yeah me also. The free part I mean. I don&#39;t need a designated driver I&#39;ll just let my liver oxidize everything in me.

Comment

ill see what i can do, but no promises.

Comment

dude just love it and get us in for free.
                              pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

Working...
                              X