No announcement yet.

03.06.04 2*sweet Record Release Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xMCSx+Mar 5 2004, 11:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xMCSx @ Mar 5 2004, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*******@Feb 20 2004, 07:15 PM
    On the positive side, one time at a party I made fun of Craig Tiede to the point that a complete stranger girl ran away crying (it was weird).&nbsp; Craig wasn&#39;t there.&nbsp; I was talking about him behind his back.

Divide By Zero used to have horns in them.
    are you sure you know what you&#39;re talking about? craig tiede is not, and never was, in divide by zero. additionally, they&#39;ve been around for about a year, and they never once had horns. intriguing. [/b][/quote]
    logans loss had horns way back in the day if thats what you&#39;re referring to.

Comment

this i know. however, the topic of discussion was divide by zero, not the double l.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete+Mar 4 2004, 05:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pete @ Mar 4 2004, 05:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xSLiMx@Feb 29 2004, 12:55 PM
        dont jinx it.

So basically what you mean is to not listen to Jinxpack at the show, or to recommend that they play, or to inform Jinxpack that the show is going down, OR to say or do something that Jinxpack would do/say if they were at the show? [/b][/quote]
        I can&#39;t believe nobody said this:

"If your hardcore and don&#39;t like Jinxpack, Duh Shut up&#33;"
        "A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something."

( . )( . )

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss+Mar 6 2004, 12:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nauss @ Mar 6 2004, 12:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
          Originally posted by xMCSx@Mar 5 2004, 11:58 PM
          <!--QuoteBegin-*******
          @Feb 20 2004, 07:15 PM
          On the positive side, one time at a party I made fun of Craig Tiede to the point that a complete stranger girl ran away crying (it was weird).  Craig wasn&#39;t there.  I was talking about him behind his back.

Divide By Zero used to have horns in them.

are you sure you know what you&#39;re talking about? craig tiede is not, and never was, in divide by zero. additionally, they&#39;ve been around for about a year, and they never once had horns. intriguing.
          logans loss had horns way back in the day if thats what you&#39;re referring to. [/b][/quote]
          Divide by Zero split yada yada yada Craig from Logan&#39;s Loss I know.

When you drop a few members and change your name, you are totally the same band.
          Beware the mighty Septopus
          What a dandy guy
          He lives on top of the submarine
          And he's always eating pies
          He's always eating pies up there
          And throwing festivals
          He's the grandest guy in town
          With seven testicles

Comment

the 2Sweet cds arent in yet, but this show will rule regardless
            :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

Quality show tonight, i enjoyed it very much. fun times.

Chris Plunket

Comment

yeah this show was killer fun. good times and good job to everyone

Comment

I enjoyed the new *Hats*For*The*Cats*... they need to play more shows
                  http://thesamurai.spymac.net/images/dancingbear.gifhttp://jeantranquille.sensiswebworks...s/pic02843.gif
                  We can dance if we want to.

Comment

Working...
                  X