03.06.04 2*sweet Record Release Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hansel@Feb 25 2004, 02:52 PM
    That Don't Worry About It band seems to be so damn hot right now!
    that don't worry about it band was hot when i was in juior high.
    hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

This better not get shut down because of skanking.
      Finish the book, George.

Comment

Originally posted by *****@Feb 29 2004, 12:38 PM
        dont jinx it.

as long as anyone doesnt break any limbs, we should be good to go.
        also, dancing is encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx+Feb 29 2004, 12:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xSLiMx @ Feb 29 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*****@Feb 29 2004, 12:38 PM
          dont jinx it.

as long as anyone doesnt break any limbs, we should be good to go.
          also, dancing is encouraged. [/b][/quote]
          Oh I won&#39;t jinx it. Besides, if it gets shut down for anything, it&#39;ll get shut down because of Don&#39;t Worry About It. I&#39;m pretty sure their live shows are now classified under "solicitation of minors."
          Finish the book, George.

Comment

whose the skank? i&#39;m down with skanks&#33; I can do "skanks"&#33; |f*ck| yah i&#39;m here&#33;
            Lights camera action&#33; I&#39;m sorry ms. Jackson&#33;

Comment

Looks like I&#39;ll be missing out on this one.... but I&#39;ll be there in my heart. Who wants to form a Don&#39;t Worry About it tribute band over the summer? And I&#39;m not bitting off Nauss&#39;s idea, I&#39;ve had this one for a long time.... I think I should front a Don&#39;t Worry About it tribute band and we should open for them... how post-modern would that be... like WHOA.

Anyway, over the summer, I certainly won&#39;t be missing many 2Sweet or DWAI shows (although by that time, DWAI probably will have already phased out all the songs off Wait until it happens and replaced them with new ones that are also good, but that I don&#39;t know.)
              ~Steve
              My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx@Feb 29 2004, 12:55 PM
                dont jinx it.

So basically what you mean is to not listen to Jinxpack at the show, or to recommend that they play, or to inform Jinxpack that the show is going down, OR to say or do something that Jinxpack would do/say if they were at the show?

Comment

:huh: :o ;) :P :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: <_< :) :angry: :( :unsure: :blink: :ph34r:

ive always wanted to do that
                  love, katie

Comment

hats for the cats is gonna giraffe all over your gorillas.

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss@Feb 25 2004, 01:15 PM
                      i think its about time to start a 2*Sweet tribute band.......any takers?

it will be called Sweet*Tooth

"Don&#39;t Stop Till The Candies Drop"

......eh i figured you guys would get a laugh......
                      nauss, once again, is clearly drunk.

Comment

in nox town, icehouse is legal tender
                        Don&#39;t hate. Regulate.

Comment

my saturday night consists of either checking out this show or forcing myself to do makeup homework, so im probably going

after all this hype, hats for the cats better amuse me
                          love, katie

Comment

Originally posted by no jeans@Mar 5 2004, 12:24 AM
                            in nox town, icehouse is legal tender
                            where is this land of the icehouse that you speak of? educate me my friend, and we shall embark on an excellent journey to icehouseland.

Comment

It&#39;s Nauss&#39;s garage fridge. Also a nice part of the Nauss casa is that you can pull 20 dollar bills off the walls.

I may or may not be at this show. I&#39;m having a little birthday party so who ever wants to hit my house after the show, I&#39;ll be glad to kick you all out.

Comment

Originally posted by *******@Feb 20 2004, 07:15 PM
                                On the positive side, one time at a party I made fun of Craig Tiede to the point that a complete stranger girl ran away crying (it was weird). Craig wasn&#39;t there. I was talking about him behind his back.

Divide By Zero used to have horns in them.
                                are you sure you know what you&#39;re talking about? craig tiede is not, and never was, in divide by zero. additionally, they&#39;ve been around for about a year, and they never once had horns. intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                                X