Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006.07.15 - the note - TIDES, angel eyes, all limbs intact, trifog, whoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It always makes me feel old when I run into people who have never heard Lifetime. Back when they were around they seemed pretty unavoidable. Being in the scene back then and managing not to hear Lifetime would be like having survived the ska-punk era without ever hearing MU330.
    Likes gigantic rambling paragraphs.

Comment

who?
      ...on weed

Comment

haha

Lifetime was/is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
          I've never heard Lifetime. I'm pretty sure that if you have a star tattooed somewhere on your person, you’ve probably heard of--and get real nostalgic over--Lifetime.
          Hands down, the best post of '06!!

Comment

Yes, the star tattoo comment was dead-on. I really like Lifetime as well, BTW.

Comment

I thought Lifetime was a female-oriented cable channel?

Comment

Lifetime: Television for Idiots

I love how Brian's posts are either comedy gold or talking about how awesome my band is. I think he may be my favorite LBE poster. High fives, Brian!
                "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

wow... i never thought about that. i wonder if lifetime feels bad that the cable channel came and turned their band name into a made for tv movie factory.

"she woke up...... PREGNANT!"
                  hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

this show was fun, but i was in wicker park for a total of 15 hours.

Comment

Tides was awesome.

Comment

what did you guys think of trifog?
                        < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z
                          what did you guys think of trifog?

"UHHHH YEAAAAHHHH UHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!! YEAH!!" (throws up metal signs) :guitar:

Comment

I had to leave to go work on my midterm, so unfortunately I missed everyone else. It was a good time though, and it was very nice meeting tbag and Wendell in person.

Comment

I am sorry I missed this, even though Toddd spammed my telephone :(
                              Beware the mighty Septopus
                              What a dandy guy
                              He lives on top of the submarine
                              And he's always eating pies
                              He's always eating pies up there
                              And throwing festivals
                              He's the grandest guy in town
                              With seven testicles

Comment

This show was a great time. Nice to meet you too, Harmless. Good luck on the search for a new rig and the midterm (in that order).

Lesson learned: although spending all of the money we've made as a band on matching long sleeved red and black mexican cowboy shirts was an awesome idea, debuting these shirts while jumping around on a lighted stage on a 95 degree day was a slightly less awesome idea.
                                "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Working...
                                X