Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006.07.15 - the note - TIDES, angel eyes, all limbs intact, trifog, whoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.07.15 - the note - TIDES, angel eyes, all limbs intact, trifog, whoo!

hey there. if you're like me, you haven't thought about lifetime in about 7 and a half years. therefore, if you're going to be one of the .0002 people NOT circle-pitting at the lifetime show this night and would like to hear some kick ass, horn-throwing metal, come hang out with us at the note!

saturday- july 15th
    at the note (1565 n. milwaukee ave., Chicago, IL 60622)
    $8 (i think)
    sadly the note is 21+, so if you're not of age, your sol on this one!
    8 o'clock pm, sharp. for real

bands:
    -all limbs intact (ex-chiral play really good kinda mogwaish stuff)
    -TIDES (do you like pelican? then for the love of god, come see tides. they kick all kinds of instrumetal ass, and they're from boston. www.myspace.com/tidesrites)
    -trifog (i'll take "sounds like black sabbath" for 1000 please, alex. myspace.com/trifog)
    -angel eyes (now, with 50% more shaved heads!)

there might be another band too. i'll let you know.

so yeah. come to this show, grab a cold drink, and rock out with us.
    hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

This is gonna be sweet ass. Thanks again for the hookup.

Toddd's labor of love: July 15th
    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

kick ass
      < Total psycho

Comment

ooo
        sweet.

Comment

Toddd hasn't made a post that wasn't promoting his band for over a year.

I submit that this thread belongs in the Street Team Shooting Gallery.

I also submit that Toddd belongs in a highway oasis restroom, slobbing for nickels.
          Finish the book, George.

Comment

I am going to this show and it will be sweet. I think Lifetime sucks.
            Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

if there can be another band, it will be the CTE. the only fast band on the show?

Comment

we have a fast-ish song or two. but as a whole, yes, you guys would probably be the fastest band on the bill.
                "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

CHICAGO THRASH ENSEMBLE WILL BE PLAYING THE SHOW.

FOR REALS.

WILL A MODERATOR PLEASE ADD THEM TO THIS SHOW!

and yeah. this show was hard to set up for some reason. there was a day, many moons ago, where i said "who wants to play a show" and bands came-a 'running. now when i say "who wants to play a show" bands say "uh... well, my kid is graduating high school that night, and my 2nd wife wants me to appear in court the next day, and..."

such are the perils of us all turning into old men and having real lives that don't revolve around rocking out.
                  hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

when i agreed to play this...i forgot about the lifetime show. looks like im gonna have to try and do both.

Comment

**** that.

Comment

no... **** YOU

Comment

Now this sounds like an Undesirables show.
                          Finish the book, George.

Comment

"Sounds like Black Sabbath," eh, Todd? I wish!

Comment

All Limbs Intact are a death-defyingly fantastic band. I would say “I'm going for the All Limbs Intact, but I'm staying for the Angel Eyes and Chicago Trash.” Unfortunately, they are playing before All Limbs Intact (probably because y’all are lesser rockers) and that statement wouldn’t make sense here. The sentiment remains.

I've never heard Lifetime. I'm pretty sure that if you have a star tattooed somewhere on your person, you’ve probably heard of--and get real nostalgic over--Lifetime.
                              "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
                              "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

Working...
                              X