Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.07.07 - Lombard - Blonde Alibi, Graf Orlock (California grind), In the Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just try and get that money out of me, Dean. I dare you.
    Finish the book, George.

Comment

I almost never have the nerve to ask people for money at shows.
      Danielle either does it for me, or the show is free (like it should be).
      and some other things

Comment

please don't use the word headlining unless you're talking about that jelly **** between your brain and your skull.
        ...on weed

Comment

hahaa..

that was like a joke grenade. i had to read it twice but it was totally worth it!

sound system check.
          < Total psycho

Comment

Stupid with a K!!!!!!!
            Finish the book, George.

Comment

Crazy drunk guy!
              "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

UHM. hi. I had to go to the hospital around 7 because the wound became so infected in less then 24 hrs it was sick. Nothing is broke.

Take a baseball, cut it in half and glue one half to the back of your hand.

I'm moving back in with my parents for a while. I am going to probably need help and not be online for a while because typing with one hand sucks.

Thank you so much for everything everyone did to help, you are truly amazing people and i'm so sorry you had to deal with/see that.
                thrash ea: how did you make yer boobz grow?
                phoenixinflames5: nice ********, nice.

Comment

Woah!! What the **** happened?? I'm calling!!
                  Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Originally posted by CycleOfRegret
                    UHM. hi. I had to go to the hospital around 7 because the wound became so infected in less then 24 hrs it was sick. Nothing is broke.

Take a baseball, cut it in half and glue one half to the back of your hand.

I'm moving back in with my parents for a while. I am going to probably need help and not be online for a while because typing with one hand sucks.

Thank you so much for everything everyone did to help, you are truly amazing people and i'm so sorry you had to deal with/see that.
                    Thank you so much for all the shows you have done and I'm sorry for all that **** that happened last night. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X