Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.07.07 - Lombard - Blonde Alibi, Graf Orlock (California grind), In the Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.07.07 - Lombard - Blonde Alibi, Graf Orlock (California grind), In the Wake

Mendola: "Hey, remind me to get you all the info to post the GK show for july 7th, at emilys. we gotta make sure we get that to Toney too. I know she posts the address info on LBE, so check that out, but i believe the band order is this (from headlining to opener) :

Blonde Alibi
    GunKata
    Graf Orlock (sick grind from California)
    In The Wake Of...

And I think the show starts at 6 or 7 (would also have to check her times on the show listings page). $3 charge, even tho i think we should charge like $4, cos of the tourning band, but 3 is prolly okay.

well, i guess that is all the info, so you could proly post that sh&t after you get her addy. thanks bro, good seeing ya last night."

Edited by werty to fix the quotes.
    ----------
    Last edited by Werty; 07-03-2005, 03:40 PM.
    and some other things

i hate grind.

Comment

Grind is for people that can't play real music. Give us a break, Jimmy.
      This show is in Lombard and I'm sure Emily will post the address soon.
      and some other things

Comment

i hate grind but i love you dean.

Comment

I want to go to this and hang with General Whiskey and Miss Whiskey 2005.
          "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

This is on Miguel's birthday.
            Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

this will be awesome because it is on a thursday, and even though we are all out of school, we can pretend we are making the weekend start on thursday!

Comment

Thirsty Thursday
                and some other things

Comment

no work friday!!!

this can be the start of greg's wedding celebration.

Comment

Uhm, HI. Why didn't somebody just PM me?

It's 645 Rochelle Terrace
                    Lombard, IL, 60148

Ignore mapquest. They do not know or care that "the great wall of lombard" has been constructed along North ave and you can no longer turn onto the streets they tell you to turn onto.

Coming from the city...355 south (anyway you can) to North Ave (Not the one that crosses 290) and take a left on North ave after you exit to main st. Lombard,
                    then take a right onto it (Main St. Lombard that is, there is also a main st. Glen ellyn...if you hit that you turned the wrong way.),
                    take a right onto Goebel (2 streets),
                    and another right onto Rochelle Terrace (2 streets).

If you're coming from the burbs take 355 north or 53 north to North Ave, take a right on North ave and follow the directions above.

I am also five or six blocks from the train station (Lombard stop) and can send someone to shuttle kids accordingly.

I'd also like to say that there was a problem with the last show we had here-mainly on the part of the bands and the group of people that showed up, they were rude and generally inconsiderate and made me second guess having shows here anymore...But the more I thought the more I came to the conclusion that you kids really are the most considerate, thoughtful and polite group of people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with and I shouldn't try to deal with anyone else if I don't have to.

I'd also like to ask that all liquor be kept in the trunk of the car or inside the house until the end of the show-just in case. Everybody else seems to think I'm kidding and not take me seriously, but I'm not kidding, please respect the fact that I can't pay a 1000 fine if kids are caught drinking at my house. It's only four hours, that's not much to ask, after the show is over you can then commence with "do whatever the **** you want summer of 05" or whatever you call it, haha.
                    THANKS!
                    thrash ea: how did you make yer boobz grow?
                    phoenixinflames5: nice ********, nice.

Comment

we are headlining eh, oh dear...

Comment

Thanks for continuing shows at your house.

Comment

With you kids, it's my pleasure.

With everyone else, well...we all know what they can go do...

Comment

Oh, one more thing,
                            the price of the show is completely up to you guys, I'm not taking a cut, so I don't care.
                            My backyard is yours for the day, charge whatever you want.

Also, HOW early can we start.
                            According to lombard my noise curfew is now 9pm instead of 10pm.
                            The earlier we do this the better.

Comment

Show starts at 6 and costs 3 billz.
                              and some other things

Comment

Working...
                              X