Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.06.22 - Sonotheque - Brighton Park Press "1st Press" Charity / Fashion Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be at this. Don't know!
    Beware the mighty Septopus
    What a dandy guy
    He lives on top of the submarine
    And he's always eating pies
    He's always eating pies up there
    And throwing festivals
    He's the grandest guy in town
    With seven testicles

Comment

Be careful -- there may or may not be hippies!
      Finish the book, George.

Comment

James, I only just heard about this yesterday (I'm, uh, kinda lazy about reading the shows section), but will try and make it out. If I'm there, don't come near me unless you want to get sick.
        Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

What have you got?
          Originally posted by Brody Strellin
          its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

My sinuses feel like they are having a baby in my face. Nothing serious, just consistent snot production and grumpiness.
            Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

Originally posted by awesome
              I mean it about that ONE BAND. I know one of the other ones, and they are very not good.
              Woah, wait a minute here. You mentioned Arms + You know our singer = You're talking about us.

That's not too nice, dude. You said we were an "okay band" a few short months ago. We only okay when we're not playing the same night as you?

I was gonna be a nice guy and not mention the late show at the BL tonight that actually does run the same time as this...

Comment

I wouldn't take someone saying that my band is "okay" as a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by snakesnakington
                  I wouldn't take someone saying that my band is "okay" as a compliment.

Nah, I wouldn't either, but it beats the hell out of "very not good".

Comment

wait, what? i haven't played in a band in over a year. i have no idea what you are talking about. i like the band ARMS -- they are more than okay. i don't like any of the others. SORRY, DUDE.
                    Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                    its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Now I'm just flat out confused...I'm in Em's band...whatever...best of luck to you tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkO
                        Now I'm just flat out confused...I'm in Em's band...whatever...best of luck to you tonight...
                        Weak.

Comment

leave marko alone. hes a true bro.
                          < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by snakesnakington
                            Weak.
                            Yeah, I know...but I'm not really the one to start **** on some message board where I know, like, two people...not my scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z
                              leave marko alone. hes a true bro.

Thanks Jay, you the man, if I don't see you tonight, I'll probably catch up to you at DePaul Saturday...

Comment

eat ****, marko
                                "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Working...
                                X