No announcement yet.

2009.05.06 - AxCx, Anal Blast, Moral Decay, Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was half asleep by the time they played but they were exactly what i expected as well. the mic was so loud that the only thing i could understand was "even though your country oppresses women, you still suck, towelhead" or something? good times, though i'm kinda pissed about my $15.
    www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf View Post
      1:30 or something? The other 2 guys had set up and were riffing around for 20 minutes before Seth went onstage. Apparently he had done some coke in the basement and started talking about social security.
      I was down stairs when this was going on. REnato walked down and was like... Seth can you please go on in like 5 min? Then the guitar player walked down snorted some coke with Seth and was like come on seth lets rock.

Moral Decay was awesome. I was also told Hate was the most melodic band of the night.

I just woke up...nothing like sleeping till 4:00 Pm on a Thursday.

15 bucks....crazy.

My favorite part of the night....
      "Hey Seth...you want some of this?
      Seth..."No... Not Unless It's Crack?"

Edit: I think seeing Jay so happy to be playing w/ A.C. was actually my favorite part of the night.
      Last edited by idigsouthernrock; 05-07-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

seth and the long hair from that band were total babies. seth wouldnt talk to anybody. if you said anything to him, he would just say "do you have any coke?". no shit. he asked me for coke or crack at least 4 times. when they were all set up to play, seth was waiting downstairs for some polish gangster who showed up with one of those little film containers 1/4 full of coke. im sitting there and hes just sticking a straw in there and SSGNNNOOORFFFF KAK KAK KAK. the band by now is completely set up and doing stupid jam shit, he then proceeds to wake up and act like a normal person (sorta?) and has this deep ass conversation with this other old metal dude about social security and 80s deathmetal. it was bizzare. Renatto came down x3 to get him and each time seth would stand up like he was gonna go upstairs but then go meander around and end up back on the couch with this film container in his face.

then, while playing, he goes "any fuckin RAG HEADS here?!" and as Andy and I are cracking up, i see Robbie from PP walk out all pissed. i was like "for real, man?"
        < Total psycho

Comment

^ Yep I noticed how they didn't even bother to line that shit up...they were just snorting straight from the container....

Comment

rag heads

Comment

crazy
              ...on weed

Comment

glorious

this was an exchange i had with him after he wouldn't stop asking me for drugs each time i'd walk through the basement:

seth: hey can you give me some drugs?
                me: no, man
                seth: *mumbles*.....faggot

it was too perfect, i loved it

Comment

CJLOL
                  < Total psycho

Comment

Originally posted by cjl View Post
                    glorious

this was an exchange i had with him after he wouldn't stop asking me for drugs each time i'd walk through the basement:

seth: hey can you give me some drugs?
                    me: no, man
                    seth: *mumbles*.....faggot

it was too perfect, i loved it
                    I change my mind... this was the best part of the night and I wasn't even there to see it happen!!!!!

Comment

i think one of the other dudes from morgue supplier saw all the greed in my backpack earlier and then assumed i could/wanted to get seth coke, so he wouldn't stop asking.

Comment

moral decay was indeed awesome. i had no idea they were dudes i know/went to highschool with. not bad for a villa park band.
                        www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

photo by mark.

Comment

haha mark is that one hessian you ALWAYS see at EVERY show. hes a nice guy!
                            < Total psycho

Comment

WALTHAM - A 41-year-old Waltham man was arrested at his School Street home at 3 a.m. on Sunday, after Waltham police got a call from Worcester police saying they had probable cause to arrest him, police said.

Seth Putnam, of 157 School St., was arrested on probable cause for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (a microphone), police said.

an eye witness account of it from another board:

"i was there. seth putnam was making fun of this woman standing on the side of the stage. they go back and forth for a little, she's just kidding around, and seth goes "i really wanna punch you in the face, can i punch you in the face?" and she says yes. so he hits her, really hard too. my friend pat said he saw blood shoot out from her face when he hit her. anyways after that everyone went silent and this one dude started screaming and running towards the stage. apparently this was her husband and he body checked seth putnam across the stage into the wall and started beating the shit out of him. the show got shut down, people complained for their money back. after they refused to refund the money some people decided they would just take beer from behind the bar. that resulted in all the security guards grabbing the dudes and trying to hold them there while everyone else escaped. they got away with the security guards chasing after their car in the middle of the street while a cop car 180'd so fast and chased after them. it was the best 5 dollars i've ever spent."

Comment

seth putnam is a twerp of the highest caliber. but then again so is everyone who goes to his shows, so i can't blame him.
                                Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

Working...
                                X