Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by still ill View Post
    you included
    to be honest, you guys play often enough that i can sorta wait until it's more convenient to come out to a show. i don't really care about any of the other bands, and i'll just be patient until you're playing closer to my hood on a weekend so i can party while i watch you rock.
    ...on weed

Comment

i never thought id live to see the day you went all sissy.

Comment

haha, that's what i get for being honest.
        ...on weed

Comment

you should lie more

Comment

Hate will play at 9. Take a cab! It'll be worth it!
            < Total psycho

Comment

come for hate. stay for the possibility of someone punching seth putnam.

Comment

"Early years

In the mid-1980s, Putnam played bass in the thrash metal band Executioner, which was fronted by the diminutive guitarist/vocalist Marc Johnson. During this time period, Putnam was well-known in the Boston metal scene for hating virtually all metal bands. Although he seemed to hate the music, Putnam would attend many speed metal and thrash concerts, moshing violently. On February 1, 1987, he was famously observed stage diving at a Dark Angel concert at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston. According to eye witnesses, while Putnam was in mid-flight and flailing wildly, the crowd dispersed, sending Putnam crashing to the floor and landing on his head.
                Conflict

In 1996, Putnam had a falling out with Six Feet Under frontman and ex-Cannibal Corpse vocalist, Chris Barnes, after an alleged fight between the two and some of Barnes' roadies at a concert. Since then, Putnam has repeatedly challenged Barnes to a one-on-one fight, going as far as writing a song about how "Chris Barnes is a pussy." Barnes has yet to respond to this offer.

Putnam also had a falling out with Hatebreed. The fight began after Hatebreed was told to go on before Anal Cunt at New England Metal and Hardcore Festival 2000 even though Hatebreed was suppose to play the "3rd" stage which angered many Anal Cunt fans. Jamey Jasta then responded to the crowd by claiming Hatebreed was more popular, sold more records than Anal Cunt, ranted that grindcore "sucked" and that hardcore was the only good form of heavy music. Jasta also put a "call for blood" to the guys in the back who were flipping Jasta off. Jasta later spotted Putnam and a verbal altercation began. Putnam claimed that Hatebreed's friends then formed a circle and began to punch each other. Some of his lyrics take stabs at Hatebreed; he also claims they lie about him frequently. Seth wrote the song "Anyone Who Likes The Dillinger Escape Plan Is A Faggot". Seth also wrote a song about the band Dropdead in "Locking Dropdead in McDonalds" making fun of their political beliefs though none of the guys in Dropdead took offense. Seth would later make fun of the song by fake locking 3 of the guys from Dropdead in a McDonalds and have a picture taken of it. the picture
                The Seizure & Beyond

In October 2004, Putnam had a seizure and fell into a coma for two months due to an overdose of crack cocaine, heroin, alcohol, and two months' worth of Ambien sleeping pills. He was unable to reveal this information at the time due to pending charges of drug use (which were later dropped). His doctors, thinking he was going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life, were actively considering removing him from life support before he awoke. He has since received rehabilitation.

In 2006, Anal Cunt embarked on another tour. Their first show back was with EyeHateGod. During all of these shows, Seth Putnam had to sit in a chair during the concert, but was adamant about continuing to include songs like "You're In A Coma" and songs making fun of the disabled in his inventory. On March 3rd, 2006, he played with Anal Cunt standing up. "

so many lols

Comment

how muuucccchhhhhhhhhhh????????

Comment

show up and wait for renato to ask you for a couple bucks.

Comment

So wait... Hate is now opening this show?

Comment

why dont you just come and find out?

Comment

+ YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Hey Eric Saltypants Blum, I got called into work and unless the guy I'm filling in for gets out of jury duty soon, I don't get off til 9!

Comment

i have to work til 9 too. lame.
                              www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf View Post
                                Hey Eric Saltypants Blum, I got called into work and unless the guy I'm filling in for gets out of jury duty soon, I don't get off til 9!
                                youll be fine, man

Comment

Working...
                                X