2008.3.16 - Stare Decisis at Phyllis' Musical Inn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only have one sister.

The army part isn't what might cause a problem, my brother in law is in the army and he's pretty liberal and likes Obama. My sister is a republican (black sheep of the family).
    Last edited by tibbs; 03-16-2008, 11:22 AM.
    Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Val, I will be going to this, let me know if you wanna hitch a ride witme
      I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

maybe a ride home, i'm over with the family right now.
        Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Tony, I really wanted to make it out to this tonight but I have a final in the morning.

Comment

Working...
          X