No announcement yet.

01.18.04 - Wheaton Grand Theater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was sweet when me and my friends would just jump and clap completely out of sync with the music. ayeeh
    music

Comment

Originally posted by xSLiMx@Jan 19 2004, 11:45 AM
      this show ruled all others... but why was there random appearances of CheeseDog?
      of all people....he had to be there. probably trying to take it over. :angry:
      he's still alive? i thought some kid gave him a zip code that he couldn't figure out, so his head exploaded.

Comment

nauss why dont you guys just fight each other?
        pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

Originally posted by jonalvin@Jan 19 2004, 02:41 PM
          it was sweet when me and my friends would just jump and clap completely out of sync with the music. ayeeh
          haha oh yes me and my friend saw this from the stage, it looked so cool. you guys totally stood out from the whole crowd.
          I have to go, my french bread pizza dinged.

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss@Jan 19 2004, 07:30 PM
            he's still alive? i thought some kid gave him a zip code that he couldn't figure out, so his head exploaded.
            hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

this show sucked because the sound and venue staff sucked. spitalfield ruled none the less.
            "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Originally posted by heather+Jan 19 2004, 10:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (heather @ Jan 19 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jonalvin@Jan 19 2004, 02:41 PM
              haha oh yes me and my friend saw this from the stage, it looked so cool. you guys totally stood out from the whole crowd. [/b][/quote]
              sweet sarcasm hurts
              music

Comment

Originally posted by jonalvin+Jan 20 2004, 12:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonalvin @ Jan 20 2004, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                Originally posted by heather@Jan 19 2004, 10:28 PM
                <!--QuoteBegin-jonalvin
                @Jan 19 2004, 02:41 PM

haha oh yes me and my friend saw this from the stage, it looked so cool. you guys totally stood out from the whole crowd.
                sweet sarcasm hurts [/b][/quote]
                hahaha. im being serious. my friend pointed you out by saying "look that kid is clapping really big" and then later we saw you jumping for long periods of time. i thought it was rad.
                I have to go, my french bread pizza dinged.

Comment

The show was quality. the venue did indeed suck. And yes I finally find out who this Cheese Dog fellow looks like. Boy did he look tough with his flashlight.
                  HIGH five to whoever had The Felix Culpa playing in the background in between the band changes.
                  Man becomes what he thinks about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss+Jan 19 2004, 07:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nauss @ Jan 19 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xSLiMx@Jan 19 2004, 11:45 AM
                    this show ruled all others... but why was there random appearances of CheeseDog?
                    of all people....he had to be there. probably trying to take it over.&nbsp; :angry:
                    he&#39;s still alive? i thought some kid gave him a zip code that he couldn&#39;t figure out, so his head exploaded. [/b][/quote]
                    Just take off his hat and his head will explode. Either that or wait a few months and he&#39;ll be gone from old age.

Comment

Originally posted by sassafrass+Jan 20 2004, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sassafrass @ Jan 20 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
                      Originally posted by Nauss@Jan 19 2004, 07:30 PM
                      <!--QuoteBegin-xSLiMx
                      @Jan 19 2004, 11:45 AM
                      of all people....he had to be there. probably trying to take it over.  :angry:

he&#39;s still alive? i thought some kid gave him a zip code that he couldn&#39;t figure out, so his head exploaded.
                      Just take off his hat and his head will explode. Either that or wait a few months and he&#39;ll be gone from old age. [/b][/quote]
                      nah, who wants to explode him when itd be so much more fun to kick him in the shins and run away?

oh and then explode him.
                      love, katie

Comment

Working...
                      X