No announcement yet.

2005.03.12 - Depaul - Blackened, Shoplifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i just noticed that you posted all that stuff BEFORE the show even started.

im at a loss here.

Comment

Eric's band was totally awesome; way better than I expected!

ps. I am totally going to date lindsay nass; I gave her flowers!
      "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
      - michael

Comment

I don't care that you left, Eric, and I'm glad you posted the full show in other places. I enjoyed your Pennywise cover a lot.
        and some other things

Comment

deans band sucks
          "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

Pennywise? hahaha, amazing.

I recall being inside Wild Cherry once, trying to sell, among other things, two Pennywise records. The Ownerman wanted nothing to do with them and was a total asshole about everything, including me asking questions about some record. Then this kid came in while I was still browsing and asked dudeman if they had any Pennywise cds. Dudeman makes eye contact with me. As dudeman attempted to tell the kid that no, they in fact did not have any Pennywise records, I shouted out, "Nah dude, I already checked-- they don't have any of 'em." I paused for dramatic effect, then continued with, "But I got Unknown Road and Full Circle here in my backpack. I'll give 'em to you for ten bucks." The kid said, "Really? Awesome, dude." I made ten bucks and then Wild Cherry went out of business.
            Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

rep rep rep
              < Total psycho

Comment

i love that i bought christie flowers and jimbo totally snaked them.

this is really it, james.
                we are so over.
                no more babies.

Comment

i thought we were all at the point where james is allowed to do whatever he wants to do and it's just considered creepy/awesome. danielle, you can join heather in having my babies, if you like.

Comment

done!

Comment

Originally posted by lilcompton

we are so over.
                      no more babies.
                      jeez, I just borrowed the flowers; I was trying to get a date!
                      "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
                      - michael

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses
                        I don't care that you left, Eric, and I'm glad you posted the full show in other places. I enjoyed your Pennywise cover a lot.
                        you cant be for real....i know i should just let this go, but for ****s sake please make up your mind.

Comment

It was nice to hear that you posted the show in its entirety in other places, but it was still ****ty of you to go out of your way to tell people to NOT watch other peoples' bands. I thought it was rude and childish. Leaving a show early is a lot different then telling people to not watch other peoples' bands.

Would you enjoy it if someone posted a show you were playing and then said, "We're playing first so come see us and then leave immediately after," and then on top of that, they don't even mention anyone but themselves? Would you think that that person has way too big of an ego and needs to get over themselves and stop being a jagoff?
                          and some other things

Comment

Post for clarity:

I'm not saying I think you're a jagoff or have a big ego. I'm saying that if someone I didn't know posted something like that, I would probably assume they are a jagoff and have a big ego.
                            and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by lilcompton

we are so over.
                              no more babies.
                              Don't worry, Danielle, I made sure he gave them back when he was through.

Comment

Originally posted by jose
                                Pennywise? hahaha, amazing.

I recall being inside Wild Cherry once, trying to sell, among other things, two Pennywise records. The Ownerman wanted nothing to do with them and was a total asshole about everything, including me asking questions about some record. Then this kid came in while I was still browsing and asked dudeman if they had any Pennywise cds. Dudeman makes eye contact with me. As dudeman attempted to tell the kid that no, they in fact did not have any Pennywise records, I shouted out, "Nah dude, I already checked-- they don't have any of 'em." I paused for dramatic effect, then continued with, "But I got Unknown Road and Full Circle here in my backpack. I'll give 'em to you for ten bucks." The kid said, "Really? Awesome, dude." I made ten bucks and then Wild Cherry went out of business.
                                AWESOME

Comment

Working...
                                X