Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.02.25 - Highland Legion - Burned By Her, Out Of Hand, Know Lyfe, Any Given Secon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.02.25 - Highland Legion - Burned By Her, Out Of Hand, Know Lyfe, Any Given Secon

FRIDAY,FEBUARY 25TH
    THE SCENE,
    ANY GIVEN SECOND,
    OUT OF HAND,
    DESECRATE THE HOUR,
    KNOW LYFE
    and
    BURNED BY HER
    $6 cover, starts @ 6pm
    @ the Higland Legion
    (on the corner of ridge and 2nd st)

the scene??

burned by her?

LYFE??

sounds lYke the best show ever.

Comment

wANNA MEET THURR?
      Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

I'm in "burned by her"...i am not responsible for the other bands inability to spell and/or get a better name. I also am not responsible for the other bands sucking...however we dont suck and if you want to hear for yourself then go to the show...and if you dont like it then heaven forbid that i didnt please one person that i didnt intend on pleasing in the first place.

Comment

chill out
          damn son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

im not interested in listening to your band. ever. but thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jakethesnake
              i am not responsible for the other bands inability to spell and/or get a better name.
              But you could be held responsible for your own lousy name...

Oh, I just listened to some tracks
              and let me just say that I really enjoy that wanky tapping bull**** that occurs when the one dude isn't screaming or the other members aren't confusing what knobs on their EQ do what and that awesome part when it's, like, heavy and everybody's rockin' out because it's, you know, like, heavy and I'm just like, "Yeah," and the lead yeller guy is like, "YEEEAAAAAHHHH," you know?
              “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

Working...
              X