Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.02.25 - The Abbey Pub - Three Dollar Bill, Stewed Tomatoes, 8"Betsy, Hellcat Hus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.02.25 - The Abbey Pub - Three Dollar Bill, Stewed Tomatoes, 8"Betsy, Hellcat Hus

A CD benefit party for Three Dollar Bill @ The Abbey Pub (3420 W. Grace) Friday, February 25th. Featuring performances by Three Dollar Bill, Stewed Tomatoes, 8" Betsy, Hellcat Hussies Burlesque, and members of Heartless B!tch Entertainment. Doors open at 8pm and show starts at 9pm. Tickets are $10 at the door. For more details check out www.threedollar.net.

"Three Dollar Bill: Nu-Grunge for the Next Generation"

Dear god.
    Finish the book, George.

Comment

And is it just me, or is that Nader moonlighting on the left?

Finish the book, George.

Comment

Jesus Christ; how those people can look at pictures of themselves dressed like that is beyond me.
        Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

I never thought it would be possible to be this not interested in something.

Comment

Those dudes don't look grunge; they look like they give a ****, which is entirely not grunge.

What's odd is that I saw Chippy's name on the "Who's Online" and thought about telling him to **** off without any cause, but this, this is cause enough to say, "Please kill yourself; please do it for humanity."
            “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

I think that "Chippy" (Second from the right) is actually as she.

Comment

Lie to me.

Comment

All I'm sayin is that the boys look like girls and the girls look like boys.

Comment

i saw three dollar bill at movieside. i got in an argument with the people i was with as to how old they were. we never figured it out.
                    hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

Originally posted by falter
                      All I'm sayin is that the boys look like girls and the girls look like boys.
                      Band members: Chris Piss, Jane Danger, G-Rex, Chip Lash

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X